Any original OG members back?

Hola buddy! Hope all is well.

5 Likes

Welcome @Dman! :grin:

3 Likes

Wow! OG is back! I had NO IDEA! So excited to see the site again! I used to sneak to my library in high school to log on and learn when I was supposed to be in class around 2000! :smile:

8 Likes

Wb @Dman
Nice to see og filling with old peeps.
Ds

5 Likes

I used to visit the old site but stopped visiting before it folded, didn’t know it had but I am now back on forums I see you are too.

Glad to see you are back from the abyss!

Here is to many more years of advice, diaries, free seeds, and device information!

9 Likes

Welcome @CannaJake! :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome back home @CannaJake!

5 Likes

@ryasco @Calyxander Thank you! Its nice to be back! Already getting ready to search the forums for HM Digital PH-200 Calibration issues :smile: Oh I missed this place! It’s crazy to think last time I was on here was right out of high school and now I am working in the legal Washington 502 system and don’t have to hide. We are far from where we want to be but we are making progress! As a team we can overgrow the world! Shout out to all of those still in the fight!

10 Likes

I was a member back in the RC days, under a different name. Back when almost all the info came from AFAF (a friend of a friend) :joy: I joined again around 2007 and just re-registered. It’s good to see the community still alive and growing.

10 Likes

Glad you made it back @ThicKola_Tesla!

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad to be back.

4 Likes

Krusty was the name.

7 Likes

Reading this thread brings back some great memories.

We fought a good fight brothers, it’s wild to see the change in our midst.

I went by this name and then changed it to

FTH

Wish we could have back strainbase

Nice to see some of us have found our way here, but I still miss all those like angrydyke and shabang that worked behind the scenes to keep us going.

Team Overgrow for Life!

Love Always

free the hemp.

14 Likes

Welcome back @FreeTheHemp! :grin:

2 Likes

Whatup Towely! It is you, huh?!

Good to see you!

:fist:t2:Swampy :v:t2:

3 Likes

ohmy been so busy here that I almost not got your message. Almost :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hehe, welcome dude! Really good to see another familiar face from the BBay :fist:t2:

1 Like

I remember towley from way back

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I was an original member before the bust and it’s great to be back. What a great job bringing this back, thank you. I see a lot of constructive conversation and no bs. I have been on a growing hiatus for 10 years and am looking forward to working with outdoor strains again - and yes, that means soil all the way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Welcome back @cannaloop! :grin:

1 Like