Any original OG members back?

Holy Shit, it’s Pi. High Pi

5 Likes

Kendo Green Wizard here. I became a member at Overgrow in 2002 and posted until its demise in 06 when Richard went down. I was also a prolific poster at Cannabisworld and was also a member at the Sharkstank.
I went on to help create TTC after Overgrows demise and have been A member at many other canna web sites since. I still keep in touch with many old members of Overgrow and CW through Facebok and IG. We actually have a Overgrow page on Facebook. I signed up here several years ago and was just reminded of the site on that Facebook page by an old OG member PI. I am gonna look around and maybe post a bit about my recent endeavors.
Much Love and the strongest of Kendo Hugs.

8 Likes

King Ghidora - Take Me To Your Leader.

1 Like

Unfortunately my former leader The Plural of Mongoose is locked away.

A custom title sounds cool. I’ll go for that :thumbsup:

Beware of the Mongeese… er, Mongii?

1 Like

Kendo The Green Wizard

1 Like

My Brother. I will try to call Lothar as soon as my phone charges up. I know he did not sign up for the Cabana Fantasy football league for the first time in years. I popped some of the OLD SCHOOL AE77 calio beans I got from Clips and ended up with a couple of nice phenos. I actually just read that Vic High passed on. RIP Vic.

4 Likes

Great to see you brother. Much Love and the strongest of Kendo Hugs

1 Like

Welcome back @Kendo!

2 Likes

@OntarioBud welcome glad to see more canuckistanis here, those are the ones i can trade cuttings with :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the reincarnated OG @Kendo

I remember you mixing it up in the Politics & Laws forum on the old CW.

I often wonder what became of ViRedd and Medicine Man from back then.

Good to see you here!

2 Likes

TY my friend, Many posts in Politics & Laws. I still do a great deal of political posts on Facebook. I chopped it up with VIREDD on RIU for a time but have not heard anything about him in years.Med man I heard is still around.

3 Likes

Hey there !
Came back out of curiosity after a 10years break frow overgrowing our govs…
I always was more of a CW member, but ivergriw was definately my second hole.
Glad it’s back (and hoping it won’t get a noisy as it had become in the 2 years leading to RC’s bust)

Overgrow is back…
Mr Soul is back…
…I’m back at growing !
:slight_smile:
Let’s rebuild the best comunity here !

8 Likes

Welcome back @Skrog! :grin:

2 Likes

Wow, What a blast from the past. I was pretty suprised to hear this place was up again. I have a lot of nostalgia for Overgrow. It was the first place I ever found where people were growing their own smoke. I was smoking mexi brick weed and was getting ripped off even on that. I had decided to begin research into how I could provide good smoke for myself. I had absolutely no clue what I was doing. I began as a lurker reading grow threads and gaining a knowledge base. I remember reading threads by: Subcool, Rezdog,Vic High, Mr.Soul and the list goes on.
After lurking for a year or so I then decided to join, my Nic was HAZEBRO, I never felt I could get involved in the grow discussions with the heavy weights because I was still very much a noob. In fact I was on OG for a few years before I could even afford grow equipment. At the time grow shops were hard to come by and equipment was expensive.
I did enjoy the tokers lounge and reading the shark tank was always interesting.
Oddly enough I had just finally bought my first set of HID lamps and was ready to start really discussing the subject when OG just went down ,never to reappear( until now). I joined ICmag and Planet ganja to keep myself around other growers, but I always missed Overgrow. It is really great to see this site back.

12 Likes

@Witchking

Good to see one of the originals back.

Set up a thread when you can, show us how it is done.

99%

1 Like

Welcome @Witchking! :grin:

2 Likes

Whats up mang! Long time no see.

2 Likes

early 2000s member here. any way to recover old account or even find old posts? thanks! cant remember username but should be able to figure out email addresses associated with it.

4 Likes