Any original OG members back?

Welcome back @vanisleoutdoor! There are a few old threads put back up and some attempts to recover more.

1 Like

Good to see you in here JB! Yes. We lost STP, Skoosh, and WalkingDude all close to one another.

3 Likes

Thanks man! Good to see you too!! Hope all is well.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG!

@vanisleoutdoor, unfortunately we don’t have old database with accounts.

1 Like

Man… I was on this site so heavily in 2001 while working night shifts learning to grow and design an organic bubbler system, that the whole company I worked for (actually owned by the richest man in Australia) had revolutionary security measures put in place because they had been contacted by ASIO (Australian Secret Service Organisation). I had learnt so much… the internet was so much better back then… like an endless library, and I engulfed so much from overgrow in a desperate effort to pay for a huge bill for an emergency C-section child birth at a Private Hospital. As soon as I knew ASIO were onto my company and our security system had changed, I didn’t ever search anything even slightly ‘hey I’m the fucking hippy you’re looking for’.
I heard years later that overgrow had been shut down. I’m so hoping it’s going to be the same…!

I ended up getting a job in a Hydro store several years later just from all I’d learnt and worked on.

So fucking happy this shit is back!!! Only just found it now.

MotherFucker it’s good

A lot of love to all those guys especially the organic experimenters who posted there shit, one name is on the tip of my tongue… but I ended up studying a diploma in organic farming, permaculture and aquaponics after THIS site alone… changed my life! Big motherfuckenTreeHuggin’ Love !

15 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Norm! :grin:

3 Likes

cool welcome back norm nice to meet you! i hope you got your c-section paid for OK! there’s a few other ozzys around @casperdeigh is one for sure… maybe check this thread out i’d be interested in your input on it! :wave:

3 Likes

@numbnuts. I have checked out a bunch of forums and never even participated or became a member till now. They all seemed like a bunch of assholes and dummys. And sometimes maybe even law 3nforcement of some kind. But this OG spot seems very laid back genuine and legit. I like. Im old scool as it gets. Been growing and breeding for a lifetime, starting gorilla style with my dad as a ten year old. Fell in love and been married to it ever since.anyway. nice to be here. And to feel safe about developing benificial relationships with other people of like mind, skills, and passion. Yeah… This is a cool spot! Lol. Everywhere is cool right now. Especially the couch it seems, as i am somehow superglued to it! Wtf? Must be the lemon kush… Yeah… Its gotta be the kush…

9 Likes

Glad to have you here on OG @Numbnutts!

2 Likes

Freakin’ Norm,

What an epic story. :book:

Love this kind of stuff! :thumbsup:

Glad you made it through. :oncoming_police_car:

Show us what you have learned.! :seedling:

99%

4 Likes

Wow. there I was, and now I’m here.
So I go and buy some seeds (blame Brothers Grimm for that) just for fun, first time in 9 or so years and Cbay and HS jump in my head
Was just browsing the net and getting nostalgic and I stumble across OG once more.
Originally registered just after it opened in 99? I think? Watched it get huuuuge then slow down to treacle and ppl leaving and RC getting pulled.
Posted a bit more on Cworld to be honest but was always here or thereabouts.
Been out of the scene and lost everything (shit happens) now I have some time and peace, who knows :confused:
Not my original nome de post…still paranoid :slight_smile:
Got some old names floating through my head right now.
Good to be here, I think :slight_smile:
2h2s

8 Likes

I think it is great you found us again @2hi2soon! :grin:

4 Likes

Cheers ryasco!

I still get paranoid as you can see. :blush:

Anyone know what happened to DSOTM? (CWorld mostly) the man was an absolute gentleman and I still feel the need to thank him for something waaaay back when. Respect.

2h2s

5 Likes

Hi @2hi2soon welcome to the new Overgrow!

I was on the old CW also. What became of DSOTM, I have no idea.
I wish I knew the whereabouts of ViRedd and Medicine Man as well.

Anywho, make yourself at home here…
take your shoes off and sit a spell.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard the Tricome Train.

99%

2 Likes

Cheers brotha.

So many people (and cuts) got blown to the far corners …

I know we lost JoJo. Too many others too :frowning:

JoJo’s crystal locomotive was excellent, (train wreck x aloha ww ‘98), the blackberry locomotive wasn’t too shabby either.
3C’s bubba selfed, Ae’77 Calio.
Landry/Darnly’s Williams Wonder great breeding stock. Always remember Rez chasing that cut. No one ever did give it to him haha.

Ah shit, good times, good people, great weed.

2h2s

5 Likes

Hi all.

Krypto???

Is he/you here bud?

1 Like

grey market. you know how it goes… we’re based out of greater denver… nederland, do you me holland?

Nederland is 18 miles west of Boulder. You must not have been in the state long.

1 Like

good to see you here. if you do contact him tell him i said hello. i hope all is going well with him and YOU

2 Likes