Any original OG members back?

Started on Overgrow in 2001 with the name Smoke4life. This website changed my life. Thank you Overgrow.

13 Likes

I was a member sometime around 2002? Memory has faded I guess… Or the thc went up! … LOL! Nice to see lots of familiar names… Pretty cool indeed. The brotherhood is back!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Gillgan on deck!!!where are my original ship mates from TF1??? Wow…just measaged someone about this site from years ago showing off old pics and BOOM …the link appeared. Nice to be back

16 Likes

BmoreJ420 checking in I was on OG when I was 17. Nice to see everybody around. I did bigger grows outdoor when I was underage lol. Later
-J

7 Likes

Grape ape is a name i remember from tf1 … How grows it?? Gonna need to get the ship sailing again.

4 Likes

That’s not me. I’ve been asked that before. I forgot who tho

5 Likes

I’m an old OG/CW member. I was more on CW than OG, went by Tal.

9 Likes

I remember your name welcome to Overgrow.

3 Likes

Welcome back all you fine folks. This is most definitely the place to be.

5 Likes

Welcome to the new OG.
I was also on CW and OG back then.
I spent more time on CW as well, but on CW I was Wavels.

5 Likes

Hey BeAn, do you by any chance have a screen shot of the original landing page?

7 Likes

I can’t remember, been so long. New email. Bah anyways me and @grease_monkey use to spend hours on here everyday, I actually went on to study horticulture in university til I saw no future in pot growing lmao, fuck me right? If I could go back I’d shit kick myself.

10 Likes

I was in a local cannabis operation a few days back. If what I saw is typical of “the industry”, go find yourself a job. They could use the talent.

7 Likes

Yep i’m a Oldie too … Same username as before ! Man that was the good time … still in the game … actually have 5 Ice Wreck clone in DWC … will create a Grow Diary thread shortly :smiley:

10 Likes

Yea I know I’ve heard they’re all just stoners and the retarded kind. I’d love to do that, I’m a fisherman right now and have been for ten years, money can’t make you happy and I would love to just do something I enjoy and do for fun

3 Likes

Spent some time searching in my archives and I’ve got some for you! Knowing it is for very good purpose :slight_smile: I will send you email…

7 Likes

Organic farmer here…Hello to you good sir.

You sound like you may be able to help some of us out, with all the education you have regarding organic growing…Super cool to see people accomplish this, all for the love of a plant…

I look forward to seeing your work along the way…

Regards,

K.

5 Likes

It’s great to find this site… I was an old OG’er from 2004 til it blanked out in 2006 on me. Like poof it was gone. Got a shipment of seeds from Heavens Stairway right before they went down… I was a newbee sponge back then and scared shitless thinking all the info was snatched and the DEA was gonna be banging. Glad it wasn’t. Was introduced to Gypsy Nirvana’s gear from OG. It was the Krusty Buckets that I remember. I was just getting started back then. I still have a DIY sulphur burner from back then… I found ICMAG in like '07 always lurking in the shadows… 15 years later still at it. I learned so much from OG’ers back in the day. Look forward to learning even more… Overgrow the World… It can all start from a seed…peace…Hawk

12 Likes

Joe!!! You are back!!! Nice to see ya around :v:

9 Likes

I was around during those days…didn’t comment much but sure did a ton of reading…and as a result grew some great ladies…I sure was glad to find OG again!. I’m glad to be back and growing some great strains due to the generosity of people here. OG!!

8 Likes