Any original OG members back?

Hi @oldbudman.
Hi @newb2.0.

Welcome home :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome back oldbudman, even if you are older. Happens to the best of us. The alternative isn’t much of an option.

Glad you found your way home @newb2.0 . I’m guessing you’re a little older too. I know I sure am, at least the body keeps telling me that.

Kick back and light one up. Have a hit for me while you’re at it.

6 Likes

Welcome back @oldbudman and @newb2.0! Happy to have ya’ll back!

4 Likes

Just got back to OG lol I was here for a while, sucked the day I went to check my OG account and saw RC and a few others were in the yuck. I recently got the C-13 back up and running lol :wink:

8 Likes

The day old OG went down was a dark day for many of us.

Good you found your way home. Welcome back.

6 Likes

Thanks schmokey , good to see you and some of the others have made it back as well. I think one day I’ll get a c-13 thread going lol OG is not the same without one of those lol

5 Likes

Acry4hellp here…you cunts…hahahahaaaa

9 Likes

So sweet :heart_eyes:

Great to have you back, you seem fun!

5 Likes

Anybody heard or seen anything of Onetoke?

4 Likes

Few things must be made clear:

1. Feds did take the OG server and disconnect it, but to say “OG went down” is an obvious misnomer considering the following that has logged back the instant to new server was turned on over a decade later, many behind ip’s in weed legal states of which there are more all the time.

2. Whether this server is seized, whether the powers that be think they can silence all dissent and stomp each plant it is irrelevant and they are wrong and are on the side of the drug war that will lose in the end.

3. To paraphrase the great genius Puff Daddy, “Can’t stop, won’t stop, uh-uh, uh-uh. We bad boys for life.”

Fuck the government and police. Worst… gang … ever!

9 Likes

Used to frequent the old site back in the early 2000s, I think. Old name was Bluelaw. Great to see it back!

4 Likes

Had no clue the site was back up! Long time member, posted about every day, had many “friends” here. For the life of me I cannot remember my old screen name. Was just scrolling around the web, bumped into here.
Will have to go check the site out, wonder if it is anything like it was. We had a WEALTH of knowledge on about everything 420 related.

9 Likes

Originally joined the community back in either 2000 or 2001.
Hard to believe it has been almost 20 years…
Nice to have Cannabis semi-legal (legislated) up here in Canada now, still a lot of work needed to make it what it should be, but it’s a start.
Congratulations to the Americans in our ranks who are residing in states that have ended their prohibition and best of luck to those who don’t on making the change.

7 Likes

Hey Friends,

back again, greetings from green Germany! Same Name, newborn forum!
I´ve subscribed first in early 2000.

Nice to be back! Some old friends also again here?
Any former HB friends here?

Greetings
Divingcats Tomcat

10 Likes

Welcome back! Good to have you here!

5 Likes

With Soma @ Gypsy´s Store in Amsterdam

15 Likes

Pacific here about as old school as it gets.

12 Likes

no more green houses for river …she went indoor …growing in a shower stall that i was not using …works pretty well :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I remember back when ask Jeeves was the big search engine and computers were still pretty new…small grows were the thing to be doing and SCROG was just becoming a thing…sea of green and ozone machines built with transformers. My fondest memories were getting out of the car and smelling the grow from the street…yikes. Overgrow was the place to be and the wisdom shared here was incredible. Its where i learned to make a fem seed. Cutting a clone that survived took awhile and grow in a garbage can…crazy days!

10 Likes

back in the day i had a greenhouse to grow in but now am doing indoor …if not for all the friends i made back in the day on Over Grow i would not have a clue to what i am doing …but after hanging there for a few years and watching their grow logs i got a pretty good idea of the dos and do nots of an indoor grow so alls going well and i had my first indoor harvest about 2 months ago …was way better the i ever thought it would be :slight_smile:

11 Likes