Any original OG members back?

Aquaman2112 I’m Back
Glad to see this Site back up
Aqua~

7 Likes

Hi, Great to see OG back. I was a member, same name, from '99 thru the end.
I have the entire original FAQ’s from OG with the pictures and all. Still refer back to them all the time.

9 Likes

Welcome back, @Bullitt and @Aquaman2112!

2 Likes

I did a grow guide but did a research for it and nothing. I posted it on a couple other sites but the Best was on here.
Hate to have lost it.
This is the website that I always loved the most as far as they go.
Love how YouTube has videos that would have been a cool tool back in the Day. I don’t recall when I 1st joined but I remember being paranoid when they shut it down, I couldn’t believe that they arrested Marc Emery in Canada…
Thought crap they may just come knocking on my door. But thank Goodness the Times are changing

Aqua~
4 Likes

I had the same handle here as I did at cannabis world

bongmaster :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@BogSeeds is for sure around.

1 Like

Hey @Aquaman2112 and @Bullitt welcome back!!

4 Likes

Welcome to all the new members and welcome back to all the old.

5 Likes

Do you have this info in a file or something maybe @LemonadeJoe may be interested in uploading it somewhere?

2 Likes

Thanks, but we already have old @GrowFAQ from OG1.0 uploaded and merged with forums…

4 Likes

My goodness. The last time I was here was about 2003. Same handle. Glad to see you’re back up and running. I was a regular reader and contributer.

11 Likes

Welcome back to Overgrow, @Choon! What are you up to now?

1 Like

Hi Joe. Thanks for the warm welcome home.

Like a lot of folks here I’m just getting back into the game after a long break due to one thing or another.

I still have some Serious Seeds AK-47 from 2008. I successfully germinated 5 and what females I get will go into a small NFT. The plan is to pop them under a 250hps I have left over from the olden days. Probably no more than 3 plants to start with. Will get some pics and a log up when I’m further on.

8 Likes

I was told to check out this thread by @TheShowMeHomie.

I first came to overgrow towards the end which would have been around 2004. I learned everything I needed to learn about indoor growing on the site. I remember studying up on Bog’s stuff, and Reaper IIRC. I am not sure how much I posted back then (I definitely lurked) but I do recall doing this thread where I made this insanely DIY carbon filter setup with loose activated carbon in a coffee can. It was good times.

At that time I believe I went by “Conman”. I have been out of the game for close to a decade now but I am now at a place where I am trying to get back into growing some flower again. Been growing lots of vegetables over the last years got big into growing garlic of all things (I have 8 or so varieties going right now). Time to try my luck with my first outdoor grow of some LSD in the coming weeks/months.

8 Likes

I was an OG member back 2003 until it got shutdown. Berto823 was my old name I’m pretty sure. I was only a kid back then so I couldn’t really contribute a whole lot so I bet no one remembers me but oh well. That place was an oasis of freedom back then when medical was illegal everywhere still it was certainly something else. Thx for reviving my teenage years a little for me I definitely had the strongest feelings for a website I ever have had for it!

10 Likes

Welcome back @SleepyRobert the legal climate has changed a lot since then we’ll for some of us but the buds well there just as big and glorious as ever glad you came back

7 Likes

I was same screen name back then. Love to help solve problems and share my experiences. I was SO bummed when OG was shut down.
I am so happy everyone is back.

• Q

"To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow. "- Audrey Hepburn

3 Likes

Original member here! User name never changed. Probably the biggest thread I started back then was on Rare or hard to get clone-onlys. It was eventually shut down when things got too heated lol. Glad to see the boards back up again.

7 Likes

LMAO yeah I can see that one being a dumpster fire in the old days before people were so sharing with there cuts

3 Likes

Definitely was! When whole crews livelihood depended on the popularity of the cut they grew and hoarded. Yep it was interesting to say the least. Haha!

3 Likes