Glad to be back on scene look forward to connecting with some old friends

11 Likes

Hola Ctg

Nice to have you here

Fun place

Enjoy

Bare

2 Likes

Thank you brother have heard lots of good bout the Assad of late.

2 Likes

I was here back in 2003, as airedog. Anyone else remember another member, Jamesgang? He patiently answered so many of my newbie questions and started me on the path.

6 Likes

I visited here back in the early 2000’s and am glad to see this place back again

6 Likes

YEE HAW… Overgrow is back-

I used to trade Jorge Cervantes books with friends 30 years back, was a frequent poster on overgrow 20 years ago… Posted my grows on breedbay after the bust.
Then had to bail and get out of it, for security reasons…

Now I’ve got grey hair, and starting to plan a comeback-

12 Likes

As I said in my intro, I was shocked to see the OG site was back up. The original was where I learned the baby steps to my lifelong hobby. I truly do feel like I am back on the Mother Ship! I am not at home, so I don’t have my original name. I can look. I honestly think I am using the same password book still, after all these years!

6 Likes

RC didn’t build the site Shabang did with help from a team. Only thing RC did was lose it.

10 Likes

yes indeed

5 Likes

Joined back last week! Glad to see others from “back in the day” haha! We may be a little slower and have some more aches and pains, but we also have more patience! Welcome back!

8 Likes

I’m coming to OG in 2008 learned so much from many people but have been away for many years, because of my responsibility to my young family. I’m happy to BE BACK HERE!!! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mota_Originales

3 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hello everyone glad to be apart of this community again. Can’t believe it!
:pray:t2::seedling::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I first came to OG in 2002 under the handle Brushy_Bill 45
Was really lost whenever they shut it down, been a member of the farm and IC for many years . Hoping it’s like it was back in the day so much good info and people back then.
Well hope this is for life never to be taken away again. So happy to be reunited with OG again!

7 Likes

Krusty! Sharpi here. I just found the site is revived. Trying to figure out how to make a new post on this thread. I can’t wait to talk with some folks from the old days.

9 Likes

Omg. Back In 2002-2005 this was my bible! For years I would be online daily studying the craft of growing. One day a FBI or national security message come on the screen saying the site had been shut down. I’ll never forget that day. A sad day no doubt. The amount of knowledge and information that was on here was staggering. Fast forward until today 2020 a fellow grower had mention “overgrow”. I told him allllll about how much I learned on here and how it really set me down the road of growing for a living. 15 years later and literally 10’s of thousands of plants later I’m back!!! This whole time I was under the impression everything was lost. Anyhow! Great to be back. Cheers from the North!

23 Likes

Wow, I was on the old forum for a few years before the shutdown. Good to know it’s back! I believe This is the same screen name I used back then. I did get out of the game not too much after that all happened, but now I’m getting into gardening a bit, growing berries and peppers. so I figured what the hell, let’s start growing something really useful and do it year round, especially now that it’s legal in my state.

10 Likes