Any original OG members back?

Greetings! I had a friend we called SeaMonkey in Summer camp back east in the 70s. You him?

2 Likes

Nope, born in 84 loo

4 Likes

Wow! Looks like my comment above earned me an “Old School” badge.

I was not aware of OG during its first incarnation.

4 Likes

welcome home

4 Likes

Welcome @Sharpi @Domingobud @Seamonkey84 was gonna say the same to brushy Creek but I guess not :flushed:

5 Likes

welcome back everyone, overgrow the planet!!!

6 Likes

It’s good to be back! Just have to figure out what I’m going to do for this new grow. I remember a bit of what I use to do for a soil blend and fertilizers, but there’s so much new stuff and info now!

4 Likes

Wow, glad to see Overgrow is back, and sad that I don’t see DrJay’s Medical Forum. Would love to re-read many of his entries. To any who remember DrJay., His family is alive and well in Humboldt doing what we do best! Would love to hear from any old timers who may still be around.
MrsDrJay

12 Likes

Hello Muleskinner!
I do remember you, actually I remember your name and Dr Jay talking about you. Good to know there are still some oldies out there!
MrsDrJay

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Mrsdrjay

5 Likes

Had some good times in the early days.
Memory growing murky, would be so nice to see them old timey posts.
Remember admiring BOGs work, trying out the Lucas GH formula.
Built a silly OTT 3x3ft closet that produced 250g, good times.
Had a long hiatus after my decade in the “industry”, good to see some have taken it all the way, living the dream.
I reside in illegal lands keeping it small but my heart is still with OG.
Just seeing the name, oooh the nostalgia.

10 Likes

Welcome back, @Hydrlizr! Yeah, it’s great having OG back, and I think you’ll find 2.0 to be even friendlier and more “community minded”.

BTW, you may already know this, but BOG is here as a sponsor. You can find him under @BOGSeeds if you want to pick up some of his beans.

Enjoy!

8 Likes

Hey, thanks man, might just do that, in need of a new strain.

5 Likes

haha wow its been some time can still remember like it was yesterday scanning the net for Dwc information and stumbled across a thread and was amazed at the information that people where giving away. when i saw a picture of a plant with a cola bud as big as a 4 liter milk jug i new i was in the right place :slight_smile: cheers happy to see the platform again. ROLL YOUR BLUNTS TIGHT <ZZZZZZZZZZZ# ~~

6 Likes

Well hit me with a Mack Truck.Hey Lady have not spoken to you in 18 years.Glad to see your still around.

5 Likes

Hi, I was here back 2002-> at that time I was DrunkenAfficianado and had a thread about Orange Diesel under a 400 watt HPS. Then we watched the making of Marc Emory into Public Enemy #1, the rise of Gypsy Nirvana and BOG, DJ Short’s Blueberry, and then the rise of RezDog and NYC Diesel, traveling to meet Breeder Steve and Soma. Blackberry. Seed Bay and $1200 Apollo 11 and Brothers Grimm. Anyway, I was around. And I stumbled upon the new OG incarnation only because I was looking for BOG threads. Great to be back!!!

13 Likes

welcome back my friend

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

4 Likes

Thanks, you as well Dequilo

3 Likes

Hi, just made an account after learning that overgrow is back. Getting a lot of nostalgia. I think it looked similar. I was just out of HS and loved browsing overgrow around 2002. Back then bog and spice of life were all the rage. Overgrow was the best cannabis community in the early 2000s. Glad it’s back, love this place.

13 Likes

Welcome back @Philbert420 , its still the best cannabis community around as far as I’m concerned . :grinning:

7 Likes