Any original OG members back?

Could also have been Krusty.

Remember that his original post thread on the construction of his buckets was hundred of pages long.

6 Likes

Wow. Be too much to wish for all of our old pics back too? :grin:

Awesome to see it back up after so long.

3 Likes

Sup been around since 2002!

3 Likes

I figure the trolls will eventually get here :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re back online. I was Dambugz back in the day. More of a lurker than a poster. I was upset when you shut down. I learned almost everything I know from OG. Looking forward to the new OG.

3 Likes

We hope y’all enjoy posting here. But let me know if anyone needs anything.

3 Likes

Saw a bunch of the old crew at the Emerald Cup in Santa Rosa, Calif. last month. All the OG breeders were there, including

Mr Soul

BOG (and Mrs. BOG)

Subcool

And a dapper DJ Short - the guy all the others wanted to be when OG got its start.

On the morning of the second day of the Cup, I found DJ at the gate of the Prop 215 section, trying to get to his booth, but lacking his 215 credentials to pass through. We both had a laugh at the irony of DJ Short being barred from entering a festival area where literally hundreds of pounds of his genetics were being sold openly and legally to an eager public.

-b420

19 Likes

I’m back, been a while, old acct bioweed. Missed this site

4 Likes

5lb bag of 100 dollar bills?:smiley:

4 Likes

I’m not sure about the weight…:moneybag:

3 Likes

I had the same username at OG. People may remember my “Bunker” grow.

16 Likes

So good to see og BACK! overthrew is right. I spent years in ogs forums , I remember bog, if memory serves a lot of the major breeders spent time on here back in like late 90s when I came on here. I remember being scared shitless when the site was raided, now Boston and mass is legal. I think back to the old days of og , and I remember the fear I lived in to grow weed and now I am over the moon that my kids get to grow up in a world where pot doesnt get your door kicked in and a gun pointed at your face. THANK GOD and thank all you guys I used to chill with on here and shoot the shit every day with …true story. I crossed super skunk with another plant that was male, not super skunk , and I called it mass super skunk because im from Boston mass… That was from seeds i had gotten from sensi seed bank. I mailed em out to some friends in here and somewhere along the line someone kept a phenomenal pheno and that’s now the mass super skunk you see talked about to this day. But no one knows who had that amazing pheno…true story guys honest to god… Now @LemonadeJoe

7 Likes

Is there any way to get the old posbaiback or did all that disappears when the first og got raided? There’s a lot of people I would love that show the old posts where I had 60 some odd super skunks and skunk 1and some others in my cellar no filtering. You could smell it 40 feet from my front door EEK

3 Likes

I always will remebember how nice was BOG with me and my stinky English in Old OG…

5 Likes

Someday I’ll tell ya all a story to make ya scratch your heads.

For now, enjoy the gorilla glue holding

Oh and I was on OG from way back when too. But don’t expect to have much time to say more than High and Bye from time to time

6 Likes

So excited to have giving a search for Overgrow today and to my surprise BAM y’all are here again…this is Awesome!!! I originally joined OG in late 99 early 2000 and I’m pretty sure I have the same nickname as I did then. Learned pretty much everything I know about cannabis growing from the fellas on here like Rez Dog & BOG in particular. Much love and kudos to the staff and people who make Overgrow what it is… will try to find a test grow I did for Serious Seeds back then on here and repostit. Once again so glad y’all are back much love … Micjugglar

6 Likes

I’m back. Came down with Stage 4 cancer right after OG went down, and I’ve been growing my own meds since then. Probably has a lot to do with why I’m still here…and still growing. Best meds for chemo, ever.

9 Likes

Welcome back to OG!..

3 Likes

My best desires n the better luck to ya.

3 Likes

HaHa. Well, the mission was successful. The worlds are being Overgrown, despite any possible legal repercussions in the future. I have grown off and on since I was 15/ 1998. Overgrow was my entertainment in the early 2000s. Always really awesome grows and drama going on. The level of the illegal grows around the world was amazing. Forgotten subways and fall out shelters. Houses built over sub basements. People turning old computers into micro grows. Just think of the technology advancements made just because people wanted to grow a weed… Awesome that this place is back.

5 Likes