Any original OG members back?

Was a member from 01- shutdown. Mostly logged in as Warrant. Had partial moderator status fer a bit but life got in the way to keep on. If shaggy, mnt John or OG bub happen to see this, drop me a pm.

Keep on keeping on.

4 Likes

Circa '03 via RC

17 Likes

WOW! Awesome to have Overgrow Back! I joined in either 2000 or 1999 and remember the day it disappeared. The redirect was a shocker. Back then the industry was such a tiny fraction of what it is now. Crazy!

It’s good to be back! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Blows my mind that this thread is up and even more shocked that Overgrow is back online pretty Cool

Sub

30 Likes

Welcome guys to the renewed OG!

Hello @Subcool, its great to have you here!

6 Likes

Right on!.. A celebrity on board. Welcome to the new Overgrow.

7 Likes

Overgrow!!! I spent the majority of the early 2000’s on this site! Countless hours reading BOG, Subcool, highgrade and many many others. So glad to be back on this site. I learned how to provide for my family here. I never stopped growing, overgrow helped me turn a hobby into a career. I owe the world to all the growers that took the time to document and share every aspect of their knowledge. I can’t begin to explain how posting on OG makes me feel🙏 This time around I am going to share as much as I can with the OG community.
Much luv

8 Likes

Yep I remember the good old days was still up in the Santa Cruz mtns looking down at everyone , sucking up all the info I didn’t have already and had no idea could be so much fun growing so many different ways with so many different strains
Forgot my name though got a cheat sheet from.back than need to look that stuff up
I think it was tat2dgeek or some shit like that I have had so many online aliases since OG went down

5 Likes

Should of seen subcools face when he saw this place was back.

7 Likes

Old school member her. Username passblunts…

4 Likes

Wow I’m so glad OG is back. I joined back in 99 and was here til it shutdown. I went to icmag for a few years but it just wasn’t the same, so eventually I stopped posting and lost touch with everyone. I had the same name on overgrow and icmag is I do now (yes I am the orig CaptainChronic). We had a trading group called Coast 2 Coast Clones (c2cc). Any of my old pals still around?

12 Likes

Ok here we go again . what a brother hood of man, I have learn so much from your sharing in that past nice to c u here,

3 Likes

Big thanks for having us on your Youtube channel!

https://youtu.be/5Up8LO3g7oo?t=9832

6 Likes

Lion76 was my username but I don’t remember when I joined but was heavily addicted. Learned about bubble hash, cooking and lots of good advice on growing. Thanks to Subcool I found it again.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome to the new OG, make yourself comfortable…

1 Like

hi guys, OG member from 2001 to 2004, nickname was Dark.Schneider 73 or Dee.S73 , can’t honestly remember
I had the chance of meeting a few “legends” like Shantibaba(Scott) from Mr Nice seeds, Howard Marks , Breeder Steve of SOL , Bubbleman and his nice family, in Switzerland, at cannatrade 2001/'2/'3.
quimik, if u read this, hope u’re well m8… I have found a few seeds of your genetics from back then… :wink:
some of my Floberry f1 seeds went up for auction in 2004/5 .any chance who got them is around ?? would love to see the offspring… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Figure I’ll tote this old worn out handle. Found Overgrow back in 2000 and lurked around until it went down. Lots has happened and changed since those years.

What an awesome day it is to see this re-emergence.

4 Likes

Found this original Overgrow T in my closet today.

18 Likes

THAT IS AWESOME!!!..

5 Likes