Any original OG members back?

So many old members are gone… ferret. Vichigh… subcool… How about joeyweed… or dman… Remember wining my first auction at heaven stairway… Bog bubble gum… 25$… Dman and Joey had some good beans as well… Wish I had a old school badge to… Anyone know we’re to put fingers on any BOG beans?

3 Likes

I believe that was no one growing out Red Devil maybe.
EDIT: I’m thinking of a pic from the KFB thread many years ago, not shown. Sorry.

1 Like

Think most who have them are holding them close. Rumor is his son will continue his works. I was going to wait awhile before reaching out directly. Have sour bubble, LSD, Sour Blutooth, and sweet Cindy. LSD and Sour Blutooth in flower now. If BOG seeds does not continue, I will make and share seed in future runs…

5 Likes

Thank you dear friend. I have 1 pack left of bogbubble gum F2. And 5 sour bubble. Planning making one for him to donate here. But I need 2 of strains to make this happen. If you do work on that project. Let me know and I will do the same… thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Hey another Mainer! What part? I’m southern Maine.

Welcome home all of you that just rejoined!

4 Likes

I am up in the LA area. Glad to be back I learned how to grow from OG back in the day. So I feel it’s time to pay it forward :cowboy_hat_face:.

3 Likes

Welcome back @BillyBobb!!

3 Likes

Thank you good to be back. After the garden is started I will get my 5x5 tent back for seed projects. First run is going to be Tom Hill x18

4 Likes

Wow, it’s been a really long time. And I managed to get my old handle. Who knew.

Anyone remember the dude from Amsterdam that would post his grows and had scantily clad women using buds to cover their lady bits?

Yeah Pepperidge Farm remembers. So do I.

It’s really nice to see this place back and I look forward to diving back into growing.

12 Likes

Welcome back to all the old OG members

I think I had an account on the old OG but never posted here much, I was more on a couple other places when I was more of a newbie, wish I had been here though, this is by far my favorite site I’ve been a part of now. My join date on icmag is 2012

2 Likes

I remember the babes but I thought it was from canada?

3 Likes

There was a Canadisn dude who did it too. I just remember the dude from the Netherlands because photography was a hobby, and he was posting free calendars of them every 3 months or so and he always did a huge Christmas spread with a plant as his tree.

Good times.

11 Likes

Welcome back @Tokabowl!!!

6 Likes

From original overgrow, i remember getting my seeds free by winning one of gypsy’s contests.

Anyways i have since then improved without growing a damned thing nearly 20 years later.

11 Likes

Says its your first time posting ,so let me say welcome to you .
Nice plant or plants, are you using hps?

5 Likes

ok so i glossed thru 1200 some posts and counted over 20 old schoolers i recognized. so glad to see you all again.
my longtime friend OUTKAST and her main guy T were over to my place today and she told me that overgow was back in action. i’ll be stopping in to catch up with old friends and contributing where possible. once i figure out posting of pics and such ill have some stuff to share.

12 Likes

@Bostonbud Hello there My Friend good to see you here :slight_smile:

peace and be safe

Dequilo

4 Likes

Yes, 600w hps on overdrive, 100w and 125w led panels, going to be picking up a pair of tsw 2000 panels and then shifting other leds to bottom as underlighting soon. Not a big space, just 5x8

4 Likes

Welcome back @Stealthc and @Bostonbud!!!

3 Likes

Is this decent? Running dwc

Why does it say grapefruit haze is low yeilding and “master” level to grow, it wasn’t much harder than managing a mini swimming pool.

10 Likes