Any original OG members back?

I was a regular OG member for several years before they were taken down. It was a sad day…
And what I wouldn’t give for the grow pictures that I posted back then!

9 Likes

I haven’t thought of or seen the name Wallyduck in many years man that is going back. Welcome.

6 Likes

hey Welcome back @Hippiechik , i was a lurker back then lol, but alot here were active then .

3 Likes

we will try to bring back the maple leaf soon with a community seed run.

(just the sensi seeds maple leaf stock. I was never on the old overgrow, but I have heard of wallyduck when I was researching the maple leaf a few years ago. people on other forums were still talking about how he used it for his medical needs and shared it.)

5 Likes

I loved the stealth nature of it, lol I had plants right where a bunch of road construction workers were and nobody noticed them.

It just wasn’t terribly happy in my climate. It needed a longer photoperiod than my latitude would allow, and I never could get it to finish up properly. Even indoors it was miserable.

Beautiful plant with potential. I wanted to try and come up with a maple leafed version of black mamba, which I had been playing with.

I really want to get back into growing, I haven’t been able to since 2006. I have unfinished work left to do, as I have made it my life’s work to make really fukken awesome weed.

10 Likes

BOG’s crawlspace grow. Hell yeah!

4 Likes

RIP @BogSeeds a true legend.

4 Likes

The same @Hippiechik from OG and True Stoners Chat? If so it’s been a minute. I keep up with Sunny Shines on Fb but shes about the only TS member I’ve kept up with.

3 Likes

Just decided to go back and search for this page thinking it was still banned, used to be a member back in 2003. Nice to see its back up again. Cant remember my account name tho.

7 Likes

Welcome back @Syn !!!

2 Likes

Welcome back @Syn

3 Likes

Thanks and its in good time too, I just started to get my growing back up. I set up my tent and light yesterday and tonight I’m going to start the germing.

151815758_1091337814663093_3362166235597339929_n

11 Likes

Always like to see new grow diaries. :grinning: :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome back home! It’s a whole new world of cannabis! I started up this past summer after over 12yrs out of the hobby, man is it a good time to be a grower!
Omg and another fellow Mainer at that!

4 Likes

Maine’s where it at!

Nice to see a fellow member from the cold state.

2 Likes

Ha! It hasn’t been too bad yet this year at least, was out on the ice on Sebago this morning hehe

1 Like

I thought that was Texas :cold_face: :grinning:

2 Likes

So, don’t know if I should really be here or not. Back when the original OG was up, I stopped in to learn and read. Don’t think I ever posted, and never regular or anything. The old OG had a wealth of knowledge, but not like the new site.

5 Likes

Well your a member now for sure, so welcome @urbs

2 Likes

Thank you kindly

2 Likes