Any original OG members back?

Old and only relic I have from those days…’03 ‘04’?? Was sent 3 or 4 of these Blow Fish packs #1-#6 from Three Little Birds.

8 Likes

Damn man that’s a stretch! Sorry you went through it. Did 2 for the Feds 98-00 and 3 years paper for the State in ‘06. No comparison but I can relate to the losing most everything part from the feds.Best wishes moving ahead.

Hi folks SD9007

I’ve been growing for about 35 years The original overgrow I was a member of I was the 8th person to ever log in I was a member of the 77 as well If any members are here that we’re in the 77 message me Anyway It’s a long story and I’m glad to be back God bless May the wind be at your back Always be Stay free (BSSF)
Straydog

9 Likes

was an OG member back 2004 until it got shutdown. I don’t remember my handle as it’s been a very long time. I’m pretty sure. I was only a kid back then so I couldn’t really contribute a whole lot so I bet no one remembers me . That place was an oasis of knowledge back then when medical was illegal everywhere still it was certainly something else. Thank you for reviving my teenage years a little for me I definitely had the strongest feelings for a website I ever have had for it! Lots of nostalgia. Over grow the world!
City

10 Likes

I have been here off and on since BOG first started putting his seeds out for sale. That was back when he used to wear a paper bag over his head when taking pictures of the buds and seeds lol.

7 Likes

Its wetneck here. Hows it going Ontario? I think Cecil and Schroomy may be in jail, subcool has passed away and b4 that he and jill got divorced.

4 Likes

I found the original site back in '2001. At least that’s what I remember could have been a year or two after. Anyway I would always come to read posts from people and I instantly fell in love with BOG( :sob: r.i.p. ). Always had the best looking s*** ever I remember a few times it looking like Christmas trees and thinking to myself good Lord this guy’s got it made LOL. For whatever reason my memory shoots back to vacuum cleaners maybe he had them in the background while he was taking pictures of his plants I can’t remember nowadays LOL.

4 Likes

I learned to grow here many many years ago. Glad to see this place back in some form! I remember Bushy Ole Grower and his many beautiful buds.

7 Likes

I remember truestoners chat. It was up and running until I think 2018 when Mr. Med didn’t renew the url. There are some of the old chatters in a discord channel these days. Peace

4 Likes

BOG was actually growing out of the old vacuum base he always prided himself on recycling things people threw away and making them grow kick ass grass…I remember what your talking about back in the old days when Karma points were given out.I remember seeing the huge plant growing out of the Vacuum base and going wow it even has wheels sweet lol has time flew by

6 Likes

That’s awesome ! Lol I remember had something to do with a damn vacuum :joy: the good ole days

4 Likes

Very glad it’s back!

5 Likes

Glad to see this place has come back strong. Old og grower coming back online.

9 Likes

Welcome back @Wizdom, hope you like the digs

4 Likes

Hey guys !!¡! Long time no see guys!!! Im back I can’t believe this is still on here this is absolutely crazy. I tried making mynamestitch but itnwould not let me. Just found out that overgrow came back up!
Original OG member here!

13 Likes

Oh wow so nice to see you back here at OG, hope all is well with you. I have been on here for a year now or a little longer, this new OG is alot different than the last. Much more friendlier a very cool place to hang out

3 Likes

Nice to see you again, stitch!

6 Likes

Hope things are going well for you. Nice to see you around also

3 Likes

omg!!! @JJonahJameson
@Mrgreenthumb
guys!!! It is so great to see you guys oh my goodness!! It’s been so long! it is really good to hear from you guys how has life been for you two???

6 Likes

I think I remember the name. Welcome back!

1 Like