Any RC car, truck, plane fans here?

It is :+1: it is it is :+1:

2 Likes

I surprise peeps every once in a blue moon.

1 Like

I am horribleā€¦lol. We have a nice oval, almost 1/8 mile in size, a flying field, a couple hill climbs, and building an off-road track. Yes, all on our property. This has been a life long hobby for me, from the cars to the planes, and I take great joy in having an rc playground right here at home :+1:

2 Likes

I literally have a ā€œsentinelā€ I built that roams the property. It has a weapon mounted on it, and has worked very well for cutting my coyote population down :+1:
Nothing like sitting in the bedroom, and whacking coyotes on TV :+1:

2 Likes

Thats awesome!! Its great to see people able to do things like that. I would if I had the room.

1 Like

No wayā€¦ you have pics of that bad boy??

1 Like

Sent you a pmā€¦lol If posted something like that Iā€™d be tarred and featheredā€¦then stoned to death :joy::rofl:
Itā€™s built on a 1/5 scale crawler. The RedCat ClawBack.

2 Likes

Have you seen my long range drone set up and footage?

No sirā€¦ I would love to tho

1 Like

With HUD instruments

1 Like

Hd feed

1 Like

3 Likes

Just did the lcg kit for my slash. Need a bunch of other lil things. Itā€™ll get there

2 Likes

You guys should plan on a visit to our place we have plenty room. Hell, bring a tent, bring an RVā€¦we actually have hook ups :joy::rofl: or come crash on the couch. It would be grand times :+1::+1:

1 Like

Sounds like fun, I was just trying to figure out your dog. Wife and I kinda think pit great dane mix? What part of the world are you?

1 Like

Blue ridge mountains area.

2 Likes

Nice, thats our plan to be up closer to the mountains

1 Like

Vet thinks blackmouth cur and antolian Shepard or bull mastiff. (Or some kind of mastiff) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Mastiff mix was our second choice but the face throws me off.

1 Like

We love it. Sold everything we had to pay cash for some land and a shit hole house, been rebuilding it ever since. Moved several states away.

1 Like