Any rks fans out and about

Hieme cheebas RKS was $500 last night.

2 Likes

I love a good bargain!!!..lol…jk. where do people find these auctions and sales on instagram?

I have a bunch of weed stuff people and companies and I never see anything?

3 Likes

I just happened to run across it and emailed him. I politely said no to the rks but he had a nice list.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he has it. I’m finally growing out his skunk spray I had in my collection. I’m 5 weeks in flower. In early flower they where sweet. Now the burnt rubber terps are fully coming in. Definitely the real deal

Wow some lawyer from Arizona has found RKS and is selling pre-rolls “Dutchie” brand…gotta be the real deal eh? Too bad there’s no seeds, buy a carton or 2 and dissect for ‘easter eggs’??? LMAO

1 Like

Might be better off trying this… :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s ptsd my friend. Purple thai x west coast sour diesel.

Thanks for sharing.

No thanks for misinforming the public

West coast sour diesel has 2 phenos - green like the clone. Extreme skunk diesel (90s skunk) or a purple pheno where the leaves and flowers turn purple
Extreme skunk diesel with a dash of cherry pie

Purple Thai is what dj used in his blueberry cross. 1978 Afghani X thai. Iys also known as purple skunk or r2 on the east coast. Or purple northern. Hence the berry aroma in the seeds you grew and showed here. Anyine can go to my website and compare pics

mm

Sounds fruity :ok_hand:

1 Like

Most likely is…

1 Like

Extreme skunk right

I had started to catalog breeders descriptions and compare them to smoke reports from growers for the laughs. I kinda gave up… there’s a trend though, breeder claim carbon filter destruction and growers are saying light mango smell etc haha

2 Likes

If you are looking for sounds…there Spotify

If you are looking for loud…there med-man brand

mm

1 Like

Lol

I mean, you describe your own skunk as cherry pie, carcass etc (rainbow flavored dildo?:wink:) all things non skunk.

For years growers been telling you nothing from you is skunk and you’re still pushing it.

Because people who support you and post honest smoke reports are haterz.

1 Like

Ptsd is not wcsd.

An easy Google search or Instagram search of people growing wcsd from seed will verify my previous post

It’s one of my top selling strains. For good reason

mm

This one ?

Very sweet and lacks the citrus of rks.

One time I was checking restaurants for lunch in a neighborhood I wasn’t familar with… spotted a place with 30 top reviews so went there. The restaurant grand opening was a week later.
Never served food, 30 favorable reviews :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

In one message. You debunk yourself and credibility

No where does it say sweet. Lol

One small paul to rule them all hahaha

mm

Right, I forgot to share your post accompanying the screenshot. Here.

Debunk yourself :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

A bit is not very. Once again paul. You debunk yourself.

Cherry picking posts and changing the subject is by no means grounds for a verifiable reference.

Let’s see some screenshots of the wcsd from insta. Stay on topic.

mm

And that restaurant was a bit not open yet. Keep working medman.

1 Like

People that never grew or smoked rks or any skunk weed are very out of touch

mm

Pretty and straight forward

Few pics from indoor and greenhouse

mm

1 Like