Any Strawberry cough?

Hello again!

So today’s search puts me out there to find a old upstate New York originals. Back in the day Kushman made this cross and dinafem sold the gear made from a clone cut from Kushman. Not sure if anyone has some older seed stock? Or can point me in a direction been pensive on buying into any larger sites offerings, and the smaller as they are messing with a old strain. Hope all is well and safe. Thanks again.

7 Likes

I think Hazeman also has a line from the original cut, though he bred it to some other strawberry cough F1s. Great strain, had it at a dispensary years back and it was a potent smoke with no anxiety.

5 Likes

Best I have is a cross that’s a quarter cough

2 Likes

I have a few beans of Strawberry cough from msnl…@Enjoi802

5 Likes

I have some from a local grower about ready to sex. He does strawberry lemon and tangerine in cup contests. Not sure the origins of his beans but they’re fresh.

2 Likes

I’ve got gsc x sc fem pollen…

7 Likes

From what I gathered, Hazeman seeds version of Strawberry cough is Cedarberry farms(CBF) Strawberry cough seeds crossed with a Strawberry cough original clone (ken’s cut if I remember)

I grew it several times

Here are some seeds of it :sunny:

And here are some pics of it , 35 days of flowering, I could not find more mature ones sorry

Cool stuff :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Joti has some Strawberry Cough been eyeballing his Blueberry Cough also don’t know the origins though.

5 Likes

That looks good my friend. Looks like there plenty of beans there to!

2 Likes

That’s a awesome little bonsai you got there. I am starting to become quite fond of the little guys lol.

2 Likes

I’m a fan of 12.12 from seed, but that little queen was veggie for 2 months before it hit the lights

6 Likes

@green_raver still have some of those strawberry coughs seeds ? Maybe wanna do a trade or something?

2 Likes

I grew jotis blueberry cough for a while. Short, chunky, easy to grow and good yielder. Had a floral taste with fuel and was very potent, made me a bit paranoid lol

4 Likes

Temporary respite per op.