Anyone smoked Strawberry Cough?

Yea its probably my favorite, i even want a t shirt with Strawberry Cough written on it

7 Likes

Not gonna lie, I grew it out on my last run and although it put out a decent yield it wasn’t that great, maybe I just got a bad momma but wasnt impressed with what i was looking forward to with everything i was hearing about it :confused:

4 Likes

Grown the Santa Cruz cut , good bud , but wasnt impressed , did not keep Mom .

3 Likes

I think mine was feminized from ilgm

2 Likes

Just got a pack of 5 seeds from Sonoma seeds haven’t grown them myself by my partner has…

Great mild taste little gassy but a nice high

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, just saw CSI with some SC S1’s and if I weren’t flat busted, I’d grab some.

3 Likes

The only cut of strawberry cough I’ve ever heard of is the kushman one

1 Like

I don’t mean to be rude at all but I wouldn’t waste my time growing out those seeds.

2 Likes

I will be smoking Strawberry O’Wreçk this Christmas holiday… It’s my Strawberry Cough cross that I created over 20 years ago…

7 Likes

That’s because it’s the only one. Not really. But you get it.

2 Likes

Strawberry cough is okay. I don’t think it’s a great representation of anything though. Not very strawberry-y, not a great haze, not that potent. Just a bunch of hype imo.

8 Likes

Part of me just wants to say “ You speak blasphemy “ because I think it’s hilarious
In that mindset not everyone thinks I’m hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

Same here.

Ours smelled just like strawberries, reasonable frost, great taste, great yield and a great social smoke. We still have jars of her.

If you’re looking to medicate, probably not for you. If you’re looking for a punch to the head, definitely not for you. If you’re looking for a good social smoke with a great taste, they’re in there. You just might have to dig, like many other cultivars. We’ve only grown one plant of her, so it’s not much data.

3 Likes

had some super dispo version of it in colorado springs area about 10 years ago. sort of smelled like the outside of a strawberry. grat sativa high. 20+%. i had some in southern colorado a few years ago at the underground station and it was trash, 15% stuff. i swear it was an auto…because of the high or lack thereof. i saved a single seed i found of it, but not sure it’s worth running.

1 Like

Csi humbolt has strawberry cough x cherry pie

I grew some from seeds provided as a freebie, in an order from Kyle Kushman’s company (HomeGrownCannabisCo.). They were feminized, photoperiod, and grew plants that were a ~little~ fussy, but turned out fine. Some of the buds, I gave to friends. Some of them, I made into a tincture mixed with a 1:1 CBD:THC strain of Zkittles.

Both the flower and the tincture have received nothing but rave reviews from all who have smoked/ingested them. The consensus view is that it’s a great social weed. Good for productivity enhancement. A lot of my friends are creative types (artists and musicians), and they’re clammoring for more.

2 Likes

I think it was almost 13 years ago at this point but yeah it was fire

I recently had strawberry cough from wave rider nursery that was good, strong strawberry smell & taste good high :hugs:

1 Like

Oh cool i never knew he had seeds offered. Ive never grown it but always wanted to. I ordered some at one point, but mixed a bunch of seeds up accidentally. Got any pics? Have you tried his island sweet skunk by chance?

Glad you enjoyed the sc your experience is spot on to what everybody says. I love strains that have that happy euphoric effect.

1 Like

Yea dude the real Strawberry cough grown properly is :fire: :fire: i grew the nor cal cut a few times but this was years ago…2008-2012 and it was outdoors

It was my most vigorous plant and grown organically it came out real fire :fire: but maybe could use something more potent crossed into it…but I’d love to have that cut around again

One year I had a 5 foot tall and wide strawberry cough get COMPLETELY eating by a deer or deers I’m assuming lol maybe a few jack rabbits :rabbit2: :man_shrugging: It was that big in veg…it grew like blue dream, vigorous but more spread out and a little more stout then the real SC Blue Dream

1 Like