Raspberry Cough

First let me apologize for starting a topic just for this purpose but I thought it the best way to have members I sent this strain to see what I have to say about this strain.
Ok with that done,
The Raspberry Cough reeks in veg and flower. It’s not exactly fruity but a chemical kind of fruity smell.
These plants are good yielders so let em get big and you will be well rewarded.
The stems have a hard time holding up the cola’s so staking may be a good idea if you do let them get big.
Lastly I don’t suggest you smoke this one until after a proper cure. The taste before cure is strong and a bit unpleasant. Once properly cured it all calms down and smooths out and is a very decent smoke.

So if I sent you this strain these are my tips to you and happy growing……

14 Likes

Well hell they sound awesome!

3 Likes

So it is stinky the whole grow.

Wasn’t sent any but they sound amazing, hope to see some grows and reports in here soon

I got strawberry cough growing atm

3 Likes

i know your looking for GG4 hit up @DGCloud he is offering some of his beans to the community and from the pics it looks like a banger. hope this was ok to do @DGCloud

1 Like

I messaged him I hope that was ok

1 Like

i also did. i passed at first but his genetics seem to be from top line so i recanted in hopes to maybe breed them with something in the future

Awwww I missed this? Damn, that sounds like some tasty smoke

1 Like

@Oldjoints is it possible you still have some of these for trade?

Yes I do……

2 Likes

Wow they sound delicious! I remember strawberry cough… it was a really nice smoke