Anybody else like to fish?

Fishing today! Caught a chain pickeral, better than not fishing.

11 Likes

Thank you very much buddy, that’s very nice of you I appreciate your kind words.

2 Likes

Picture0403121616951~2

16 Likes

Nice musky.

4 Likes

Thanks, we are about as far south as you can be for Musky. Ours are Tiger Musky, a Musky ,Northern Pike hybrid.

8 Likes

We got on the ice today. My buddy’s 3yo caught his first brookie and bow.

18 Likes

That thing is huge! He looks older than 3 too. :grin:

7 Likes

Skunked so far but better than the couch.

14 Likes
7 Likes

Yep a worm filled Jewish, now called Goliath grouper. That was filmed down in the lower keys.

2 Likes

Those that love fly rod action have been known to call them the Lake Michigan Bone Fish for good reason.

2 Likes

When I lived in Atlanta we fly fished trout from belly boats on the Chattahoochee, used dust pans as rutters to maneuver around. Very fun. Back up north now so I use it on lakes with fins here and there. Works exceptionally well on spooky pre spawn northern pike when they are making runs through shallow flats. Get a big one to smash a streamer and it’s a hell of a violent scene when that 40" water wolf starts tail walking before nosing down to drag you across the lake :laughing:

4 Likes

Signs of Spring. Ended up relocating these.

9 Likes

Is that what you call frying 'em up?! ROFLMAO

3 Likes

Haa , I still have a couple packs I haven’t cooked. So I ended up with 8 in a bucket of water ,moved to a small pond .

4 Likes

2 50lb stripers from the long island sound before I hurt my back. Man all I did was hunt and fish and enjoy life.I fish but no where like I used to …

14 Likes

Nice fish , I love fishing for big Pike out here . I caught 1 tiger musky in my life and the fish was insane . They are a mean SOB and the fights 2nd to none…

3 Likes

Chesapeake Bay Striper.

17 Likes

Theres a fish ,Thats what we used to chase. Thats a great fish man .

2 Likes

I m gonna get after it this year … I catch some monsters in the Conn river next to the Holyoke Dam. I use eels with a bobber …In the long island sound my dad has a honey hole thts loaded with monsters . We use whole Bunker as bait . Man they are strong ASF…I love it

6 Likes