Anybody else like to fish?

I fish bunches never have I hooked myself to the point of cutting barb off.
That makes me cringe

6 Likes

May you continue to maintain a perfect record. :smiley:

i realy like to go fishing once in awhile

but it realy makes me sad,seeing other animals suffering

:cry:

5 Likes

Thought I recognized Boyd island behind you there, Im just around the corner mate. Maybe we can hook up for a smokeout this summer, or ice fishing
Nothing like hotboxin the ice hut. Hit me up. Boat Mechanic BTW.

1 Like

Minden hospital has a wall of shame in emerg, its full of lures, fishhooks, and a few fillet knives removed from excited fisherman. Priceless.

4 Likes

Cant wait for the season to start. I’m not into ice fishing, so I’m just waiting the weather out and hopefully will be fishing all summer.

1 Like

We let every American in,problem is.(if ya can get past the politics) ya won’t leave ! We’re just a colder cleaner, more expensive version of the U.S., oh and we use our guns for human/dinner type shooting. Leave your guns home, there’s plenty of them just lying around in the snow beside the igloo. Oh just a primer, wolves don’t attack humans, moose only stalk humans in cars, and bears are just big racoons wanting your garbage. If you don’t like eating these animals, please let them be, they won’t bother you. AND if you fish here, stay within your limit, only assholes sportfish for food. Love to see ya, here, those are the rules. The only other thing is, multiple doobies are MANDATORY, and, you must share your weed.

3 Likes

Dryden Ontario, I guess a lot of hospitals do this in Ontario LOL

4 Likes

If your in Canada no you do not let just anybody in, if you got a blemish on your record you don’t enter Canada believe me.

1 Like

Of course, but it is a helluva lot easier for you to come here than it is for Canadians going to the U.S. The easiest way into Canada these days is with Australian citizenship, for a vaca that is. Non-resident fishing permits are cheap,we even need them between provinces, and an extra one for fishing in National Parks. I wish my fishing pics didn’t have my ugly face in them

Now that I do not know

But all you ice fishermen and gals out there go to the net and check out brainerd icefishing extravaganza.

1 Like

I like to fish but never get to, round here the rivers are polluted and people get sick if they eat the fish. Tiny buggers anyway, still it makes me sad.

1 Like

World’s largest ice fishing tournament 10k ± in people. From all over the world.
200 grand in prizes
First place your choice new Ford or GMC fully decked out 4 wd.

It’s tournament time in the Lakes Region, MN.

8 Likes

how thick is the ice on that lake??

1 Like

Sure do! Mostly fly fishing and striped bass with a bait rod, this is a picture of a 38" striper i caught 3 years ago in the Bay of fundy don’t mind me i was still pretty fat 

Uploading

7 Likes

I didn’t hear, I figured they’d all be standing in water.

Our ice got totally screwed this year
It formed then it rained then it snowed then it froze then we had a thaw. Snow insulates ice
Supposed to be 41 here sometime this week

2 Likes

In that neck of the woods fishing and hunting are everywhere.

2 Likes

you do not need canada your in a great place to fish !!

1 Like

I know it but not the point

1 Like

heard they where changing some of that 
 not sure thou it was hear say

1 Like