Anybody else like to fish?

I love going on in this. This one isn’t mine but it’s the exact same color and model. Just don’t have a pic handy. Things a blast to go after the big ones in or just troll the weed beds for Bass.

6 Likes

haha, i bet it is. add a few rod holders and you would be a trolling machine

1 Like

fishing on a 90’s PWC? Load torpedo tubes captain, impaired local on the lake…LOL JK.

2 Likes

Man I’ve seen some kayaks and jet skies decked out for fishing. Gets to places bigger boats can’t! I have a two person mini bass boat with just a trolling motor :crazy_face:, gets the job done on the waters I fish, fits on my roof rack, though a pain.

I have a friend that is a fishing guide, I get out with him often enough that I don’t need anything bigger myself :sweat_smile:, though it can take 30 mins for me to get from one end of the lake to another

6 Likes

LOL, dam right. Rebuilt that engine and shored up the hull myself. My Super Couch is my favorite of all my skis.

That Kawasaki engine is still hard to beat, funny how Kawi dealers never really put the effort into Canada (like Suzuki) after the Jetski frame. Whereas brp and Yammy outsold them 50:1 since the 90’s, with inferior engines to the Kawi…I hate working on these fuckers, screws your back after a decade or 2 LOL. Please tell me you do not have a bombardier jetboat…lol

1 Like

Lol, no sir. 4 skis, no Bombardier. Kawi, Polaris and Yamaha.

Polaris, now ain’t that a honey to get parts for, No one will take them in for repairs in these parts.

1 Like

It a shame to work in the boat biz from the absolute pinnacle of pleasure boating 1986-89 to the demise of 2 stroke outboards.

2 Likes

That’s why I do it myself :grinning:

1 Like

My hat is off to you, knowledgeable competent marine guys are rarer than hens teeth going forward.

1 Like

Grab it there starting to use the hell out of them up here

Caught a few dinks at a local park today. Looks like they were run over by a truck and had been caught many times before. Also noticed a pile of snail shells, a feast for some raccoon…

4 Likes

Ive been kayak fishing for few yrs now. Some tourneys and lots for fun.
I have both a smaller sit in pelican and a sit on too jackson.

14 Likes

Got a nice little eater coho last night. Lost another too.

9 Likes

I see your powerlines are as treacherous as ours lol

Nice fish

2 Likes

Looks like my area

Lol that was when a local told us ‘oh yeah the main trail is dry you can cruise right through’ bahahha
Lost an hr dickin around and had to go back around the long way.

4 Likes

man, youve been getting after it. i picked mine up yesterday and plan on going after some crappie and maybe a few walleye this weekend. ill spend tomorrow getting her water ready and take it out sat/sun to check the set up and re-adjust when i figure out what works best for me.

2 Likes

![image|375x500]
March madness on lake Winnipeg 18 greenbacks and one lawyer (mb to English) 18 walleye 1 burbot between two fisherman
Biggest was 26inches
Big one caught on live target
Kept 2 19inchers
Great access 1/2 hour drive out from chalet rd.
Rattle spoons brighter the better and live bait if you can get it
I imagine there ll be shitloads of dudes out on the weekend played hooky today to avoid the crowd :sunglasses:

8 Likes