Anybody else like to fish?

Hopefully next weekend gonna head out and do some butt fishing! (Halibut)

2 Likes

@Craigson15 is that a gigantic Bowfin???

1 Like

More known as dogfish

Ya she weighed 8lbs on the money hahha

1 Like

I wanna get something like this for fishing… anyone got anything similar they use?

6 Likes

I bought this Fishcat IR9 10 years ago now . I have used it a ton over the years. From fishing in the pacific to the atlantic and all kinds of rivers and lakes in between .
With the option to use flippers on your feet it is the best fly fishing set up going . I use an electric motor to troll sometimes but mainly to travel long distances . They make a ton of different models .
I even had it setup so my gf and I could both fish from it .

11 Likes

Scooped up a new rod for an upcoming trip to Clear Lake for bass. Dobyns Fury 703sf with a Penn Battle II 4000. Stocked up on senkos and I’m good. Maiden voyage was almost tying line at sunset but it’s on and cracking here in the west.

11 Likes

Yes…this is incredible…where is this?

What is the name of that fish?

Nice setup man! I know a lot of dudes get tired of hearing about Senkos but I still feel they’re an effective bait for bass. Watermelon or pumpkin with black flake are my favorites. Casts like a bullet too and can be fished so many ways, but the best two for me are the lift and drop method or dragging along the surface for topwater strikes.

1 Like

I was able to get the Mrs. and the kids out on the river over the weekend. The big girls aren"t running up river yet, but it is getting close. :grin:

13 Likes

That is just outside of Fort Collins. Rocky Mountain National Park

4 Likes

Best fish to eat, ever, yummy. Good luck my friend.

3 Likes

I’ve gotta make it out for some snagging. Good times man.

Awesome to see the gals out there smiling. So cool to see.

3 Likes

Paddlefish!? Thats awesome! Always wanted to see one of them in person. What river is this?

5 Likes

What kind of trout there?

@Upstate , yes sir. Paddlefish is correct. This was on the Arkansas River

5 Likes

American River - Nimbus Fish Hatchery salmon ladder getting a rework.

7 Likes

Very nice! They’re not doing so well up North.

Little rainbow from the wknd

13 Likes