Anybody else like to fish?

That’s a nice shore side fryer right there.

1 Like

I throw em all back… more for the fun. Got to hook one for my 6 yr old daughter last night. Camera malfunction on wife phone so we didn’t get the pix. Watching here reeling that lil bass was so fun.

3 Likes

I am a catch and release guy for the most part as well. I usually only keep one if frying it right up shore side. Gotta love getting the kids into it. My daughters first fish excited her so much you can barely pry the rod from her hands and she is now over 30.

3 Likes

My lil man Logan is a great fisherman. Chloe is kinda just starting to play with it a bit.

2 Likes

That’s beautiful brother. Nothing better than the excitement on the faces of the new generations connecting with such a great sport. Very cool of you to ushering in the next group. That to me is a great parent. Not all fun needs a screen attached :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are the 5th generation of fishers. We have a wall with everyone’s pics

2 Likes

Bon Appetite Mfers
Bluegills, crappies and some small bass oh my.

10 Likes

fished this morning, i caught nothing, my father accidentally caught an alewive, perfect baitfish for salmon, but the salmon are not here yet for a while.

4 Likes

Well I like to look at as you guys didn’t get skunked!

2 Likes

i was hoping for at least a gobi, lol

2 Likes

I’m still looking to battle another sturgeon. Ended running 30lb leaders. Haven’t snapped any yet…

1 Like

Pulaski ny can’t get any better salmon fishing then this !

11 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: :yum: nice looking meat! Nice catch!

2 Likes

Thanks man it’s like my altimeter passion I have videos of fighting them leaping out of the water but to big to load on here I guess

2 Likes

Watched some massive ocean bound kings head down the snake River to the Columbia then pacific

4 Likes

These r from Great Lakes !

2 Likes

I’ll get there to fish some day

3 Likes

Lmk man I’m always up there

Can’t wait to retire and move to Hawaii and spearfish daily! image

5 Likes

Anyone fish in Maryland?