Anybody else like to fish?

Agreed. Compost it.

2 Likes

:blush:

Yeah, it went back into the cycle of life, under a bunch of rocks a few weeks ago. :thinking: Wondering if it’s skeletonized yet? :skull:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Last shot for river rainbows today, Duffins creek in Pickering FYI… Skunked today was beautiful out there saw a large coyote on the trail, wasn’t alarmed, he was looking for fish too. Crossed the river and disappeared. Signs of a beaver down there too 3 large trees down… all south of hiway 2 downtown old pickering, 5 min. from toronto wild.

1 Like

Most of the guys in the innerbay use minnows year round for perch.

2 Likes

Wish I could fish here in California. These container ships stretch out from Orange County to Ventura coastline to Catalina Island. Went fishing on a Cattle Boat late last month and there were no area’s for the captain to anchor let alone fish due to the ships being anchored on the prime fishing spots.
Can’t fish the coast line due to closures from the oil pipeline spills, again due to a Cargo ship anchoring on the pipeline and tearing a hole on the line. The Sierra fishing season is closed. I will try the local park lakes next weekend but don’t expect much.

6 Likes

July’s sierra mountains fishing.

7 Likes

Hey folks!! Beauty fishes!!
Sorry Ive been absent, trying to do house renos and got a new boat in July.

I hope to be more active here again moving forward.

Was lucky to catch a couple PBs this year. Fished a few largemouth tourneys without much luck lol. Good learning experience though.
Some bass are from up north. Sorry if i already posted some, cant remember

11 Likes

Few more

12 Likes

Wowsa bro there are some footballs in there. Nice catches for sure. :muscle::+1:

1 Like

There’s skim ice in the Kawartha’s…just sayin’…34 days to go…depending on ice , of course.

2 Likes

Yeah buddy! Hoping we get a good ice season down here in SWO. Really wanna hit erie this yr

3 Likes

Ice was late last year, fingers crossed for a december cold snap.

3 Likes

The new vex isa hummin anda waitin

4 Likes

Been looking at that model, couldn’t find a black Friday deal on it. Jelly bro

1 Like

It’s really nice, but it’s got a brushless motor in it so you don’t get the “humm” that most flashers have. Im really gonna miss that sound in the shanty this year :rofl:

2 Likes

What is that contraption?

3 Likes

It’s called a flasher. It’s made for ice fishing. the fish show up as different colored lines indicating how close or far away they are from your hole. They are incredible units and a definite essential for ice fishing. You can watch your lure on the screen and how the fish interact with it.

4 Likes

I gotta get on the smallie train bro.

3 Likes

This past weekend in Santa Cruz.
Caught 5 rock fish…it was kind of a dead day but made the most of it! :dash: :dash: :woozy_face: Hopefully I can get out there one more time before season ends January 1st - April :cry:

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk :roller_coaster:

8 Likes

For a sec. I thought Santa Cruz bay was freezing over…d’uh Sea foam… f**k I’m stoned LOL

2 Likes