3 Likes

NUFF SAID!!! :crazy_face:

16 Likes

She’s at it again…

She respectfully saved a Laker for me to catch lol

14 Likes

Nice walleye. Good viddles right there

3 Likes

That’s it Im headed to were ever your neck of the woods are , them pike are sweet size…

3 Likes

I just noticed the walleye lol I miss catching them and doing guides for a friend down the entire Lake Roosevelt WA…

3 Likes

Central Ontario, 4 hrs from the border in Niagara NY ! Gimme a shout, we’ll set ya up! The soft water season is awesome too, except for our sparrow-sized mosquitoes and if you haven’t experienced blackflies…well they are worse than our politicians, LOL.

9 Likes

I am 492 miles from me to Niagara falls so ad >?

gives us time to prepare a meal for ya lol.

I don’t have much patience to fish.
But I admire who have this hobby.
But thanks a lord who catch fishes like cod and salmon

4 Likes

@BERZERK glad to see you’re participating on the forum now.

2 Likes

glad to see you glad to see me participating on the forum :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
You re welcome @anonymous4289

4 Likes

I’m glad to see anyone post here!!! Some great stories and smiles.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Oh man, that reminds me of fishing in Montana, damn Blackflies/Deerflies, not to mention the clouds of mosquitos. I literally ran all the way back to my truck about a hundred yards or so through waist high grasses along the Madison River just north of West Yellowstone, on one particular fishing trip I’ll never forget. ouch! lol

“sparrows”, lol… that’s about what it seemed like that day. I’ve never been chased away from fishing, by bugs like that! No wonder trout will hit a mosquito fly like it’s a steak; cause it’s full of my blood, haa

6 Likes

Trout fisherman here. Mostly backwoods/small creek stuff with an ultralight. Definitely the most rewarding way to fish in my opinion: pulling hogs out of tiny streams.

Here’s a nice brown from a tiny creek north of me a couple summers ago :slight_smile: :

25 Likes

thats a monster! that’d make my season to wrangle something like that out of a small stream

2 Likes

Oh trust me it made my year! I’m still thinking about it and feel the adrenaline rush whenever it crosses my mind.

If you’re ever in southern Ontario in the spring or fall, you’ll have to let me know. That little creek holds some real monsters and is fairly untouched which is really uncommon around here.

Couple more beauty browns from that creek:

13 Likes