Anybody else like to fish?

1st morning of a 2 week Rainbow trout fly fishing trip to the Interior of BC

25 Likes

Very cool brother, have fun and stay safe. That looks like one hell of a shore lunch, I can hear that fire crackling from here.

3 Likes

Those are some healthy looking rainbow. Looks like a great spot, too.

2 Likes

I hooked a hammerhead down in the keys biggest fish I’ve had on line, it was bridge fishing tho it it was doomed from the start.
I have a bunch a cool pics from down there I’ll have to find em and post em sometime
Folks who live down there end get to fish that all the time are so damn lucky lol
Good fishing here in MI tho too
Nothing quite as exotic tho

1 Like

jealous dude, trout fishing around here has been heating up and i havent been able to find time to sneak out and wet a line. currently working on building out a 10.5 NRS otter livery as a fishing boat to float the rivers, varnishing floors has been the closest ive been able to get to fishing :joy:

1 Like

I caught a nice channel catfish today at a small municipal “lake”. I used the food chain to my advantage. I dug up a few worms to take with me today. I used the worm to catch a small bluegill, cut the bluegill into pieces and used the pieces to catch a few catfish and a bunch of red eared sliders.

This is the one I kept.

15 Likes

My brother and I took my youngest out on the river for a couple of hours this evening

25 Likes

little dude looks stoked! thats a hawg of a larry too!

6 Likes

So many wonderful pictures in this thread!

Unfortunately, all I ever catch are sunfish and shoes… Well, I’ve caught a couple tiny bass before too. This is the year I get a monster!

2 Likes

Is that on the James? That’s a hog! Good work little dude!

3 Likes

It’s a couple of miles up the Appomattox River from the James. I live right where the two rivers meet

2 Likes

Such a beautiful lake, oh yea, and fish!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Great fishing, dad and I, combined, caught about 20 rainbow trout this morning all between 2lbs and 4 lbs. Food, nap then back out for the afternoon/evening bite!

25 Likes

Nice spot, @Jinglepot

1 Like

Great lakes fisherman here…a little stealhead and a German brown trout.

18 Likes

Fly Fishing the Worm Hatch on a buttery Spring evening, Cape Cod.

My regular platform is a Hobie Pro Angler kayak in the hunt for Striped Bass and the ferocious “Yellow Eyed Devils” (Bluefish).

Tight Lines,

-Grouchy

13 Likes

You go grouchy!

2 Likes

Gorgeous fish.

3 Likes

Oh man, that’s the life I want! Was down in Ipswich over the Memorial Day weekend and my rod and stripping basket sadly went unused :cry:

3 Likes

Beautiful day of surf fishing, but not much catching. Half dozen small catfish and a small blacktip shark.

13 Likes

Got out brookie fishing last night. :call_me_hand:t2::v:t2:

22 Likes