Anybody know what’s up with Sannie?

Didn’t the http thing just happen here recently?

something about a redirect that was wrong or something. i had a thing where either opendns was filtering me or the idiots on my computer were messing with it. had to change dns to get it working.

1 Like

Well said and thank you for keeping me in the loop @Abukeif you rock

I have not done any breeding. But let me tell you, jump into the edible and topical world, there is a whole lot of learning and experimenting to do. :slight_smile: Also how do we utilize the whole plant, the roots, stems, etc? Learning what is the best medicine for yourself and loved ones. Just a couple thoughts of what to do other then breeding. Lots of experimenting to do.

3 Likes

A lot of us have the same Usernames as we did at the other OG. Perhaps those who have a different name could let us know who you were over there and who you are now here? I was Gardenartus.

4 Likes

@Gardenartus theres a thread here, for original members who’ve recently returned.

You might want to drop in there with an introduction, and maybe hook up with some folks that remember!

2 Likes

Hey there, @firehead, we’re talking about the owner and members of a Dutch grow site called OpenGrow (confusing, I know).

4 Likes

Oh!! Sorry! :sob: :joy:

3 Likes

:sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Honestly, big up for your work there. Being a moderator is not an easy task.

6 Likes

it makes me appreciate the work from the mods here much more (!!) :slight_smile:
overgrow is pretty much my new home, since the OPG-site went south.
(along with seedshare-forum being a “close to the heart”-hideout, haha.)

meeting this insanely generous and friendly community is like coming out
of a dark basement where we had only a little peek over what the ‘whole
thing’ actually is.

22 Likes

Opengrow was the first forum I joined, and although I was there at the tail end, the community was very good to me; welcoming and knowledgeable. Gardenartus, webeblzr, sacred plant warrior, Hempyfan, justcozz, indican, Santero, E$kobar, another super helpful dude starting with B (I think, can’t remember) who took crazy good photos, and a bunch more users I can’t remember. All legends as far as I’m concerned.
The last lot of seeds I got from Sannie weren’t the best, Sugarpunch was different and a lot of poor germination but I’ve got a pack of Jack still which I’ll hopefully grow one day.
Chocolate rain by Esko had insane terps and the old Sugarpunch is still in my top 5 of all time.

Edit: the B fella might have been Baqualin?

Cheers

Cheers

17 Likes

yes, that’s him :slight_smile: he is super-savvy and a very generous person.
is he still around, maybe? i’d love to re-connect. he’s good people.

8 Likes

Yeah, also Mr. Dirt is a super cool dude I miss as well as barrie, also absolute generous. He even organized a cookout at his place I unfortunately couldn’t attend at the time. I’m glad I met some of the good folks here again.

6 Likes

how could i forget barrie84, he is also a very cool dude (!!)
MisterDirt = a smart man with very good, intelligent humor :slight_smile:

there are a few people i do miss dearly and have
not yet seen posting anywhere since opengrow.

10 Likes

I miss Barrie and Mr.Dirt

7 Likes

Is this the same indican as Sinister Seeds?

3 Likes

yes,he is the same

4 Likes

What is up with indican? Is he still doing his stuff?

2 Likes

Indican lives near me. I haven’t seen or talked to him in about a year though. I’ve had coffee with him a few times. He’s a genuine dude. Still putting out beans as Sinister Seeds last I heard.

7 Likes