Sannie's Seed Shop

I’m gonna give you all a go next quarter.
For now ill give a +1 to sannies seed shop.
My first order with them and via bitcoin
About a week wait, no complaints and good freebies.
I’m stoked to try killing fields
Don’t know anything about green manalishi. Research research.

33 Likes

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with a missing parcel from Sannie’s shop?
At the moment, I don’t have a mailbox due to construction work ongoing in front of my entrance. Unfortunately, a postman couldn’t find a way to contact me and just re-sent the parcel to the Sannie’s shop.
I sent a mail to Sannie’s shop about the situation but honestly not sure they are going reply it. I had a germination problem (it might be purely my fault) with Xocolope from Eskobar a few months ago and when I contacted Sannie’s shop, they completely ignore me. Is there anyone who knows how to contact Sannie for the re-sent parcel? I really appreciate if anyone can share the experience.
One Love

1 Like

p.s. I just received mail from Sannie that he is going to re-send it. I was so nervous that I couldn’t be patient. It was my stupidity.
Anyway, seems like for re-sending the parcel Sannie’s shop reacts well.
One Love

12 Likes

Sannie is running a forum with a online shop.
All what he’s doing is in the name of money !
I don’t sell seed to him for a long time already.
The same with Alien shop… but ehhh… hahahaaa… he does sell on paper all our strains !
Did already a long time refuse to sell seed to him.

SpeesCees

4 Likes

I’ve had nothing but positive interaction from Sannie’s shop. Why do you say it’s all in the name of money? The prices are still much cheaper than 90% of seedshops. I’m curious what strains of yours are sold in the shop? Any order that’s gone missing I’ve had replaced. Just curious why you have this negative opinion because for the most part the reviews I’ve seen have been overwhelmingly positive. There are some great breeders that came from that forum as well.

4 Likes

Maybe you forget that I’m Dutch and I was dealing long times with this kind of on line shops with offen a forum !
So I did follow Sannie’s shop a long time.
Out of that… In my eyes Sannie is not a breeder or grower at all !

SpeesCees

1 Like

You said your strains were sold in the shop. which ones? Did you have negative interactions in the past or something? I’m trying to understand where this negativity comes from when the prices are dirt cheap. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion.

3 Likes

So, if I understand this correctly, you are saying that both Sannies and Alien shop are selling counterfeit genetics of your seeds? That’s not good.

I looked at https://www.sanniesshop.com but I can’t find them, could you share a link?

3 Likes

Cool beans.

Like to hear happy endings.

That is not a glowing recommendation. Sorry to hear this.

You are so right !
I’m mixing things sometimes… here’s such a example.
I ment Alien and some other ones.
I’m realy sorry for this big mistake.
I’m not selling seed to Dutch growshops or seedbanks.
But still… there are a few who’re selling no mercy seed that we already don’t sell for years and years.

SpeesCees

Yeppp… that’s what they do… they advertize my seed and if you order it’s “mostly” out of stock.
It’s a kind of frustration must I say.
But again… I’m sorry that I was bringing Sannie in that line !

SpeesCees

1 Like

1st and foremost i am NOT a sannies spokesman etc…
But you specifically mention sannies and that you refused to sell HIM any seeds, a lie ( as you quite rightly apologised regarding this matter , that’s finished with, but now your credibility is in question and i was gonna bite and try something out of your catalogue but I’ll pass.
I wish you luck with your strains etc…
Gaz

3 Likes

Just google on No Mercy Seeds… and you see what I mean !
A lot of links to seedbanks who never did buy one seed from us.
There are no seed shops who are selling our seed.
But a lot of them are using our photo’s and info.

About Sannie,…I did excuse myself 2 times… that should do.( 3 times now )

SpeesCees

I have some older gear if anyones interested.
PM n we can work out a deal.

NYCD X Colossus (25seed pk)
Ms Universe (25seed pk)
Amnesia Haze x G13 Haze (10seed pk)

5 Likes

So ??? Who did call me a commercial freak ?

SpeesCees

Gaz29… if I need you I will call you , ok ?
You like to fuck it up a little extra.
Good work Gaz… good work !

BTW : You even can’t order seeds from us since we only sell by a minimum of 100 to the states.

SpeesCees

What the fk you talking about ; it’s an open forum, stoopid.!
I don’t NEED you to call me, in fact DON’T , ok ?!
You fucked it up yourself and you apologised, but you’re still a LIAR :lying_face: and i reiterate that your credibility is suspect…
Anyway so what , a few people have forgot your a fkn idiot and, lucky for me i can’t order your 100 seed minimum- why would i , when there’s better gear elsewhere on Overgrow and what not…

@SpeesCees you can sit on this :arrow_right: :middle_finger:

Gaz

5 Likes

Have you grown out the Green Manalisha yet?

I got some as freebies and I’m kinda excited about it.

I haven’t grown it myself yet but I’ve seen a few grows and people say it is very helpful for certain medical conditions. It’s in a few strains by NAW seeds in Sannie’s shop and they said they plan on having it avail as a freebie for the foreseeable future so I’m sure it’s a worthwhile line. I have 2 different f2 versions of it.

The original is by Motarebel and its pacific g13 x g13 hashplant. NAW are the ones who released the f2s.

I have a few in veg right now. They all have short internodal spacing and very wide leaves. Getting a lemony mop cleaner smell on the stem rub.

2 Likes

@neogitus I’ve got the “Honey Hashplant” selection. Sounds pretty good judging by the name alone :grin:

Which F2 versions do you have?

1 Like