Anyone have any idea what happened here?

It’s potassium burn.
That’s the reason the formulation was changed, and the exact same problem everyone was having with V1 by trying to push P with extra megacrop instead of getting the supplement that greenleaf suggests. My guess is your medium was full of potassium before your last feeding, and the megacrop plus maxibloom put it over the line

6 Likes

I think I read somewhere coco has a lot of potassium in it to begin with but I’m not sure. The thing is I only fed twice before this started happening and only at the 1.2 ec they recommend. Would you suggest using megacrop at half strength for now or just stick with the maxibloom?

I’m thinking along the lines of your first post and what @cannabissequoia said, the nutrients you used are good, she just seems to like a low dose

2 Likes

it doesn’t seem like nutrient burn to me, seems localized to a couple leaves only … my guess is a transplant would solve everything

i’ve fed over 5 EC and ive never had an issue, i frequently feed 1-2 EC to seedlings too

3 Likes

I have to agree with @Worcestershire_Farms that it was potassium burn. I took his advice and cut her down to 1/4 strength megacrop and she improved overnight. I just started her on half strength megacrop 2 days ago. Here she is as of 20 mins ago. Still in same pot lol!

5 Likes

It’s not root rot. That’s starting from the edges and working back into the leaf. I’m gonna go for a calcium deficiency there or lockout

3 Likes

Mine have cleared up since I added the Epsom so maybe a mag problem. Mega crop is really light on the magnesium so that seems to be the problem that I had. I don’t have any experience with maxi crop/bloom products so…

5 Likes

Interesting… I’ll have to modify the leftover MC v.1.0 I have & see if that same issue recurrs…

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Yep mines the v1 mega crop also. :+1:

3 Likes

Could be a couple things rootbound and chem burns

1 Like

IMHO, it looks overwatered to me… or a slight case of nutrient burn.

1 Like

Looks like root damage to me. This is what happened to my babies after I forgot and left the sprayers off for 5 hours - for the third time. All the roots turned brown and shriveled up badly.

5 Likes