Anyone have Apondo Mystic for a seedrun?

@drgreensleeves is looking for Apondo Mystic, a South African variety originally from Seeds of Africa. For preservation and eventually breeding purposes. I’m always eager to help someone preserve a rare variety. I’ll put together a nice little package for anyone that can help

23 Likes

Nice gesture @Upstate and very OG of you! :clap: :+1: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I have found them here

https://www.taoshop.cz/nabidka-pro-vas/semena-konopi/seeds-of-africa/regular-25/apondo-mystic-regular-12ks-detail

It’s in Czekoslovakia, about 50 € shipped to Spain, no stock elsewhere… icon_e_confused|nullxnull

5 Likes

Really? In stock?

1 Like

Yes, I had them in my chart … ejem|nullxnull

2 Likes

Can you get them @George?

1 Like

I see this one available too

Seems they are doing an office relocation at the moment though, you can read on the initial page load.

Edit: Although it looks like the same site as this one:

I think this is just a limitation of the shopping cart software and possibly the admins not enabling an inventory feature.

1 Like

I can add 300 packs of it in my cart for 260 000 kč, somehow I doubt this?

2 Likes

Lol. I’m having problems even reading anything on this site. Sounds like something I would do @Mithridate

1 Like

I have bitcoin If I can figure out how to use it, or paypal. I think I used paypal To square up with you last time didn’t I?
@drgreensleeves you seeing this?

5 Likes

Good point.
I did the same with another vendor with the same results.

1 Like

Sativas are not my cup of tea, I can buy them if later on refunded, then forward them… beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

I did put up a stockist of these that was varified by soa themselves
Seedbank.cz. soa anouced on their insta just before Christmas they had sent them the stock
They should also have a few other soa strains if you want to have a look.
If anyone does a repo hit me up please

3 Likes

Thanks. That was my next query. Glad they are legit.

2 Likes

Yes there quite a well know seed bank on that side of Europe. So should be no issues.

3 Likes

I can pay you now and drgreensleeves can square up with me later. He’s been looking for these for a project.

3 Likes

These guys are legit too?

I think I linked him with a guy who had the real transki too. My brother knows the guy and he was saying the guy was in Africa collecting just recently. If dr g contacted him he would of been on a collecting mission right at that time dr g contacted him.

Edit : I just read that back and it sounds so confusing. Its a post in reference to transki and the guy who has it doing further collections. So not to do with the pondo. Thought I better clarify.

2 Likes

Rastafarout or love of landrace?

2 Likes

Damn wish I would have got some while I had the chance years ago. I ended up with the coffee gold, durban magic and possibly malawi.

3 Likes