Anyone have Apondo Mystic for a seedrun?

Farout. My brother was speaking to him last week and he was collecting more srains he said. I dont know if they will be put out publicly yet.

3 Likes

Yup! I got the bread where do I send it ? :slight_smile: Lol

3 Likes

Sorry I’m outa likes and that’s awesome bro thank you

4 Likes

ehh can’t say. I don’t like that there are two identical storefronts with two different names so that’s a red flag for me. first time either one has come up in a search for me too.

5 Likes

Oh he’s talking about love of landrace and he doesn’t got apondo mystic , hes got the other one :slight_smile: I think what he’s got is different , possibly same strain just a different pheno maybe but the tribe held it sacred I could be wrong but the he talked about it differently… I just don’t know they sound similar and from the same area but the tribe called it death or maybe a better translation would be “the dead” they use it to talk to ancestors :slight_smile: but he’s gotta make more they will be ready sept-oct

3 Likes

:slight_smile: It’s definitely special PS oh and I told him if he was to busy that I could do the OP if he needed :slight_smile: lol well lol

4 Likes

@deeez99 , do you think apondo mystic and this “death” is the same? Maybe just a treasured pheno? Maybe? PS and for preservation purposes should they be put together or held separately ? Or both? I would think both but I’m not sure

3 Likes

Same strain, I’m sure. I’d keep the two collections separate so they can be combined for extra vigor down the road, if needed.

3 Likes

Oh yeah @upstate , do I owe George money? :slight_smile: PS cool keep as separate lines , that’s what I was thinking just making sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@drgreensleeves

Nearly certain I’ve got this rare heirloom tucked away in sealed breeder pack (seeds of Africa). Back around my stash in a couple days and will verify with you at that point.

4 Likes

Thank you, and that would be sooo cool! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It would be a good one to make some seeds with.
Thanks for helping out!

3 Likes

I don’t know if he ordered or not. I fell asleep.

2 Likes

Amazing networking :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

@George before I get carried away ,
Did/ have you bought those apondo off that site? Do I owe you money? How many packs did you get? :slight_smile: Just wondering :slight_smile: and thank you I greatly appreciate it and I looked on that site and had to ask google to convert that Czech price into us dollar and it’s a pretty good price 2 packs for 90$ that’s not bad :slight_smile: and it’s a legit seed bank ? I think somebody said it was I’m just double checking PS Tao seed bank

1 Like

@Cannasseur were you able to check for seed yet?

2 Likes

I have noticed while going to pay that they only accept bank transfers in their money, I’m sorry but I’m afraid it’s too risky for me … :sweat:

3 Likes

That’s fine thank you I value your judgement :slight_smile: and thanks again @George

2 Likes

Yeah, screw that. Shady imo.

3 Likes

Made it back to my place 3am this morning, last few days of shift were busy busy , logged 29h in two days then the 6h trek home. Coffee is brewing , im going to get some in me and I will be back shortly with a definitive answer.

3 Likes