Anyone Heard Of Dosanko A Japan Landrace

Hey just wondering if anyone has info on this strain. Have a friend that is getting seeds and is in Japan and is going to send me these high cbd landrace seeds.

12 Likes

cool but i never heard about

1 Like

10 Likes

Lol bottom to top on the read

2 Likes

Ya never heard of it my self but it had my interest

Nice strain dude.
Congrats

1 Like

Japan have cannabis? :flushed:

5 Likes

First thing I thought lol

2 Likes

They have a rich Cannabis history, reaching back thousands of years.

You’re a lucky man. I have family and friends in different parts of the world and there’s been times I’ve been tempted to ask them to send me a few coin flips full :joy:

4 Likes

Just found this quick on the web …some pretty cool pics of a grow in Japan. Also seems informative for what it is .

7 Likes

That was a nice read up thank you for your input cheers

2 Likes

Anytime brother deff caught my interest !

1 Like

pretty neat.

1 Like

GROUP A = YES PLEASE AND 1000x THANK YOUS! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I have heard of it twice , but have never seen it grown or experienced it myself. Super stoked to see this go down! Looking forward to the action.

1 Like

Just to get things clear I have not received these seeds so I dont want to give people high hopes. But this is a real good source. And multiple addresses will be given to make sure that the chance of them will show up. Ill keep things updated.

4 Likes

Never heard of it, but hope your source is careful, I understand they have some serious harsh laws related to the ganj.

2 Likes

@potpotpot Cannabis seeds are completely legal in Japan

2 Likes

Huh, learn something new every day!

2 Likes

Lol, yeah it’s kinda surprising, given the harshness of the laws concerning growing and selling Cannabis there. I have no idea on the punishment if caught trying to smuggle seeds though…luckily they’re small enough to be pretty easy to conceal.

3 Likes