1972 Vietnam black dong ha

I was gifted some 1972 VB as well as some others beans. Looking for the person that sent this to me as my memory is not working to well these days. Please dm me whoever this good friend is please. Thank you.

43 Likes

Good Luck in your search @DGCloud.
Could be a famous Jungle in there

9 Likes

Thanks missen I’m trying to start these seeds but hope I start the right ones. I heard there was a mix up so making sure they are what they are and not the Korea line or something like that. Plus I want to send the donor back some beans when complete.

6 Likes

Might it have been @oldhippy? He had some 1972 Vietnam black. :v:

7 Likes

I’m not sure that’s why I’m trying to remember who. Might be him and if so I need to ask some questions to make sure I grow the right one.

4 Likes

You know what it is him just saw the picture and he looks familiar. Let me dm him thanks @herojuana.tom

7 Likes

Looks like he has not been on for awhile now I hope he is doing ok. @oldhippy hope your well please dm me if you see this.

9 Likes
7 Likes

1972 Korean seeds would still be a great strain. :grin:

10 Likes

Yup so these are not Vietnam black they are Korean seeds. I was searching this all last night. Still cool and will prob do a run with them soon.

11 Likes

If it’s the Korean, ( mistaken for viet I believe) then it is Hemp. I’ve grown it. Unique pole plants that autoflower, but no thc
IF it is Viet, I’d guess it’s Hmong Hemp. The story I got was that the viet label was wrong. It’s supposed to be Korean, like you said

6 Likes

Yes it’s the Korean he @DGCloud me and 2 others and said it was Korean not viet. So you grew it already? And it has no thc? :sob:

4 Likes

I do have Vietnam black from snow high and another source maybe I’ll try those out.

5 Likes

I understand that it is not what you were looking for but I think from a “historical perspective” that the Korean hemp is much more important. I remember the 1970s and how Nixon’s war on drugs was beginning to increase the eradication of all cannabis. Hold those seeds close and cherish them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Does this hemp even get you high?

5 Likes

Oh, that was me, I didn’t mean to send them though so you wanna send em back please, I’ll dispose of them in some coco for you :wink:

5 Likes

No prob I’ll send them your way bro but first let me make some f2s.!!!

2 Likes

For reals though does hemp get you there? I thought it was for making clothes and stuff?

3 Likes

VERY interesting :open_mouth::fire::heart:

3 Likes

No thc. It’s an autoflowering hemp strain

2 Likes