Anyone into roller coasters?

For sure lol. First time I was ever like holy shit, nope! Wife’s one was the mako. I was fine with that one :joy:

1 Like

Ha! I rode the Manta years ago when we took our kids to Sea World. I thought it was pretty awesome but I don’t know if I would ride it again. A guy from Ireland and his daughter were standing in front of me in the line and he looked nervous. He had that expression like I know I have to do this for her. He was in the seat beside me and when they inverted us his face went blank. Going up the first climb he was mumbling oh mummy, oh mummy. We hit that first drop and he screamed Ohhhhh mummmmmyyyy. I laughed for almost the whole ride. Good times :joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t get that shook, but in a couple spots I didn’t quite trust the rubber restraints lol

1 Like

Busch Gardens Williamsburg is my favorite park! I’m in Richmond Va so I’m under hour drive to both BG and Kings Dominion and I haven’t been to KD in years now. BG feels like what a theme park should feel like. KD feels like a permanent state fair.

I highly recommend hitting up BGs Halloscream too. All those trees changing colors with the season change makes it even better!

2 Likes

I forgot Busch Gardens Tampa Bay they have some nice Rollercoaster 01-08

Loved them my whole life. Grew up on the “Wild Mouse” still think it’s one of the best ever! Riverview in the 60/early 70’s had a bad ass 100mph wooden coaster, Fireball or something, forgot it’s name.

The faster, the higher, the longer the better for me. Stoned to the bone also, i enjoy it even more.

The old big wooden ones were better. Could feel them sway, hear them creek, the speed seemed faster than it was . Man i miss those .

3 Likes