Anyone know of available light sponsors?

I ask because I’ve got a hot spot in the centre. Good to know :+1:

3 Likes

I have a YouTube channel with 1.5k subscribers, highest viewed video was 127k. I wonder if that would help me get a sponsor :thinking: not tryna pay for another tent and light lmao

4 Likes

If you ask the worse they can say is no so your search will continue :v:

4 Likes

Lol I’ve got a Facebook account that hasn’t been seen in 7 years. I think you’ve got a better chance than me :rofl:

5 Likes

Just recently started uploading again after 2 years. I’ll just play it as a comeback tour and see if that’ll help me lmao

Edit: I like the shotgun idea. One of them has to hit, right??……right?:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

“Just so you know this is a time sensitive request as there are multiple other candidates interested in the offer.”

8 Likes

I’m not one of them :fu::rofl:

1 Like

Bro you’re a genus

3 Likes

I’m just copying the real estate markets MO around here. :joy:

6 Likes

I’ll be back ladies, I got some emails to send lmao

2 Likes

Good luck.

I remember there was a giveaway way back when for a light for a 5x5 and I was like “fuck I’d have to rearrange the whole apartment or sleep outside or something if I win this thing.”

6 Likes

Won’t be by me this round brother, not during a seed run. I would also like to see the data surrounding that claim to be honest. I hate claims such as that since there are so many variables that can make or break a grow. I do love the lights but defiantly can’t back up their claims on GPW with real data.

2 Likes

It’s the dishonesty I hate @DougDawson. If your product is good and does what it’s supposed to do you don’t need to lie with numbers. Hopefully mars gets the hint and stops this stuff as they are leading the pack when it comes to chinese grow lights anyway.

1 Like

Mars can produce some quality equipment. Honesty is respected though and they have ALWAYS inflated their specs. If they were just real about it, it would still sell. If you’re expecting 3.5gpw and you “only” get 2, you’re gonna be dissatisfied. If you expect 2gpw and it’s guaranteed, you’re gonna be satisfied. That’s just my $0.02

Edit: Gpw is a flawed metric because of variables and it can’t be guaranteed but still

2 Likes

Yes that will get u a sponsor id say

2 Likes

Mars produces the BEST “CHINESE” lights quality wise. That’s something I’ve always stated.
I was always taught. Buy cheap buy twice.
Personally I’d rather spend more and buy from a manufacturer that actually honours their warranty and gives an honest expectation of what the lights can achieve.

4 Likes

Samsung LEDs are made in Korea and Meanwell drivers are made in Taiwan.

3 Likes

I just need to get some meters and get mine dialed in.
They can be overpowering.

1 Like

So was covid :rofl:

1 Like