Anyone make their own ejuice?

Cmon man! Support the brother in his attempt to quit tobacco. It is the strongest addiction there is. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Nicotine juice is definitely not greater than cannabis eliquid in my opinion. I just figured it was a good place to ask about suppliers for bulk products to make ejuices, nicotine or cannabis.

2 Likes

there are a few people in or use to be in the vape business that may be able to throw some knowledge your way, if i remember correctly @Jellypowered use to run a vape shop

1 Like

Yep, this evening Iā€™ll write up some basic info for those wanting to DIY their own nicotine vape juice. @Eddie.saw

3 Likes

@shroomgod, as the originator of this thread, I am pretty sure it is about making ejuice (hint: itā€™s in the title :wink:). It has traveled to other, interesting places as well. Itā€™s all good. Iā€™ve learned a lot here. My favorites were extracts. It seems many others have learned some good stuff here as well. It always comes back around to topic again all on its own.

I completely agree, @oleskool830. I started smoking cigs at 12 y.o. It then took an additional 17 years and and many tries to quit. Anyone attempting to quit deserves all the kudos they can get

Donā€™t worry about it @Eddie.saw, the thread is originally about making ejuice, albeit thc ejuice.

Good luck with your efforts to quit smoking. Cigarettes and alcohol are both horribly difficult to quit.

3 Likes

Thanks @Cobra50ā€¦ If I can stop using opiates, I can do this!

3 Likes

These two Iā€™m assuming are meant to be mixed together.

The smaller bottle is a flavor concentrate.

The larger bottle is 12mg of nicotine and 60ml total go to 50% VG & 50% PG

1 Like

I used to make THC Juice for a friend to help her sleep.

She tried the e-nail tonight.

I wonā€™t have to make THC Juice anymore :smile:

99%

4 Likes

Godess 12mg juice :100:

I guess i might have to fill with thc/wax/shatter when i get around to it :slight_smile:
A very cool drip tip that is plastic >> metal.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, been trying to find the right mix to thin the rosin to get it to work in cartridgesā€¦what is everyone doing? Iā€™ve used some pg, vg doesnt work well, fogg alchemy which is a mix of pg peg400 terpenes, ive also used some mct oil. The mct oil needed the least amount to thin but the flavor and mouth feel is off. Iā€™ve been using liberty v9 cartridges, need to try putting it in there straight i guess. Open to suggestionsšŸ˜Ž

Just use wax 510 coil or quartz cartridges. Why would you want to dilute it? You pressed it to concentrate itā€¦

4 Likes

hereā€™s some info I found on thatā€¦ very educational

1 Like

Hey bro, I moved your post over here to one that already tries to cover this topic. Hope you find what you are looking for.

99%

3 Likes

Twins :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for that @cannacrab! Looks like a quality wax Vape fo sho. Iā€™m looking for a dry herb vape of similar quality. Any help bro? Thanx! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Probably one of the better ones available. Hereā€™s a review.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the way to do it. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

I use this lil guy with the Rosinā€¦gives a scary big rip that will take your breath away.

That was a cool articleā€¦makes sense why the stuff i made yesterday was darkerā€¦itā€™s much older. Ive never gotten anything as light as their stuffā€¦but i only have 6 months experience with rosin. I love the fact itā€™s solvent less and retains so much of the flower.

5 Likes
1 Like

I would like to try the xl plus. The big advantage i see is the magnetic lid. Threading it on can often be challenging. I canā€™t imagine having 4 coils though, it gives a monster rip with two. I actually like using the NYX head on the yocan bottom. It has two coils but seems to be lower temp. Hit taste better and is plenty big enough.

Iā€™m not sure what her whole airflow issue was but the plus doesnā€™t have an airflow option but once again theres plenty of air. That button on the side of the NyX is a carbā€¦nice but not Really needed. I think the best thing to do with the two coils is to pulse the button five seconds for each rip, any longer imho and its too hot and too much.