Anyone seen this on buds?

I wish I had more info ATM…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

These are 2-3 weeks out still. I know the mother is very earthy, chitral tasting with a light spice that i cant pinpoint. Not really sweet or fruity. The cured bud smells the same with some subtle coffee undertones. The early smoke sample was racy, but grown out and cured is quite relaxing, not for daytime at least for me. Family seems to like it.

1 Like

Have you tried smokeing the globbual?

Nope, first I’ve seen it was today and they’re in the dark now. Will give it a shot tomorrow. I’m a lightweight now, but spent many years smoking all kinds of things. Surely this won’t hurt, lol. Maybe just a little gross being sugary sap.

1 Like

I find this exciting…really brings me back. Hopefully it’s a nice glob of resin!!

Happened to one of my RQS Diesel autos a few years back, thanks for the detailed explanation. I wonder if that’s the blood in Bodhi’s Dragons Blood Hashplant V2?

2 Likes

Yea, this…LOL

1 Like

Agree, it does look like it dripped. This was on about the 3rd or fourth node from the top it could have dripped down but I see no evidence. Just not seeing it on the bottom of the one’s developing above.

@Heritagefarms these are from seed I ordered online, not totally sure or really even confident of the lineage. Came from growers choice.

2 Likes

Panama Red Death would have Guttation spots on the stems.

1 Like

Come on men, sing it!

3 Likes

They’re also milky, I think I’ve only ever seen guttation more clear and translucent, even when it’s dark amber

:woman_shrugging:🤷

2 Likes

Agree @Mithridate. I don’t see it anywhere else on any other plants. Only on the single bud on the much faded yellow one front right.

Of greasy, grimy, gopher guts…lol.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Peep the diameter of some on the leave section in back. I think we may be looking at different issues tho. These are legit gopher guts yo :grin:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I read the last bit of this thread from bottom to top.
First I saw this…

I said to myself no Tom you are wrong here, they would be green drops…LOL
Meanwhile singin’ that song. :star_struck:
Then of course I played it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Then looking at your post…it hit me.
Ohhhh, he is talking about the buds he posted, and they are green
Great, green, greasy, gobs of em too…LOL
I guess I need some of that haze to enlighten me brain.

Anyway
Thanks for the song, those that missed it, give er a play.

Peace
Shag

Edit:
@Mithridate
Kinda what I was thinkin’!

2 Likes

Vs guttation

guttation on tomato.JPG

Well, credit to those who noticed the blobs didn’t seem to ooze but seem to have dropped…

Them Tom saying “diameter” (I think he meant perimeter), showing an example and sayig different issues kinda strongly hinted at that :yum:

2 Likes

What is that and how would I kill it at @6 weeks in flower?

1 Like

Aphids honeydew-doo

1 Like

Always good to find some new intel. Thanks for sharing!