Anyone smoked Strawberry Cough?

I got to smoke the Kyle Kushman cut back in 2003 from a dealer in Puerto Rico who used to be called ‘El Mesías’. He also introduced us to OG Kush and Sour Diesel. Tasty and strong but in a very mellow sense. We loved it.

I bought Hazeman’s Strawberry Cough, which is supposed to be the Kyle Kushman clone crossed to a seed version of the Cough. I have yet to pop any.

2 Likes

I grew Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough around maybe 2006ish. It had a good yield and nice smoke but there was nothing strawberry about it.

2 Likes

Yes. I my grow log, start here: MrGreenJeans starts growing! - #15 by MrGreenJeans

No, but I’ve just germinated some Island Sweet Skunk from @JohnnyPotseed . That’s just getting started, so no photos of that yet.

2 Likes

Anybody seen the movie Children of Men? Strawberry cough reference

4 Likes

Strawberry Cough smells and tastes exactly like strawberries. It puts a rasp in your throat like most good tasting weed doesn’t. That’s why it’s called Strawberry Cough.

I got beat up by the police last time I had Strawberry Cough (2012). Alcohol and nitrous were also involved.

3 Likes

I never found it to be that loud nor very potent and I’m not a fan of the rasp/making you cough :man_shrugging:

Sucks on the cops factor tho :disappointed: sorry you had to deal with that. To this day I get anxiety anytime I see one and I’m legal with no issues. Just due to prior experiences.

3 Likes

I love dutch passion personally, ill look into there version of it. Im assuming its probably a s1 of the clone, so probably diffrent. Im sure theres nice phenos to be found.

2 Likes

Do you know what version you got? The Messiah, as he was called, got the clone from a guy in Boston. It was the true Kyle Kush cut and it reeked of strawberry with cherries. It was mellow, but potent IMO, just not devastating in the paranoia inducing kind of wrecked devastation or in the ¨I´m floored and I can´t get up from this sofa¨ kind of potency.

Still, I get you. All strains have very different effects on people and some have a better appreciation for some while not for others.