Apollo Lab + Boudica

"Doob, Doob, @DOOBIOUS!!!" :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: W-E-L-C-O-M-E!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: You ran up the Street, cut across ALL the Lawns in da Neighbood, strolled up the Sidewalk, thought about ringing the OG Doorbell, but just kicked the da.n Door in!!! What an entrance, Bro. As always, I’m gonna call “Dibs” on that far right corner of your Grow Room. Wishing you nothing but continued success. Got my Pencil sharpened and a couple of Note Pads. Do take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome to your new place @DOOBIOUS. Can’t wait to see your progress

warrior princess = boudica :wink: different names for the same line.
first cross of f1 holy princess male to f1 chucky’s bride female.

thank you for keeping boudica alive, bro. she deserves much more attention,
it feels like it went almost unnoticed in comparsion to the parental lines, imho.

__

nice to see you here too now, fla :slight_smile:
looking forward to the show, you got some real winners growing.

__

@Jetdro
you remember posting this over at OPG, bro? haha (seems ages ago!)

15 Likes

I remember you too from opengrow, doob! I’m taking a chair as well. I too have still a lot of seeds from sannie and eskobar and the crosses I made with them. I still have a pack or half a pack of chuckies bride. I remember that one being pretty good, it was a stinker with slightly sloppy structure.

3 Likes

I do remember

Remember the bud too

Still have F1 seeds

Still pine for Holy Princess however :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

welcome aboard,FlaTra :wave:

nice to see,you try to keep the Boudica alive…one of esko´s most underrated strains,i´d say. i grew her several times too back then

5 Likes

I tend to use General Organics line… and am doing so this time as well.

3 Likes

Thank you sir! I recall your name… is Indican here?
I love KF… In my last grow i had a black one… i mean it was a serious flat black colour that developed about mid way in flower. I initially thought my eyes were messing up… but plants around it were green. Wish i had reflowered it… The fact it reflected no colours indicates to me it was utilizing the visible spectrum entirely and not even wasting the green wavelengths. Amazing.

3 Likes

Yes sir: It is

2 Likes

Yes Sir, they are regular seeds. Im going to select the 2 best males and 3 or 4 best females and make f1s of the Apollos, the Apollo hazes an the Shiatsu Kush. For the rest i plan to take the best apollo male (Where i feel apollo is the more potent of the potential crosses) and cross . Killing Fields, Green Manalishi, Nepalma (off the top of my head) Ill cross both ways and see what the differences may be between the same crosses but different sexed progenitors.
Mr Soul indicates the Apollo Haze is stronger and a better plant structure… im eager to find out.
Two strains i wish i had for this would be Apollo 13 and NYCD. I love both of them and cant find in regs at the moment… alas.
The NICEST Chocolate rain i had smelled of Strawberry Yogurt… man i miss that pheno

6 Likes

Epic… thank you Very Much MisterB

1 Like

Santero!!
So great to see you too Sir. You are one of the gentlemen i had hoped to reconnect with to some degree.
I agree Boudica was a great offering… hence why i made seeds. ill try to pop a bunch more and make a run…think maybe next spring will allow me to try 20 to 40 plants… If we have people in southern Ontario… i could hand out cuttings prior to making seeds (just a thought)
im thinking of crossing her to Apollo haze as well… if its better than A11 than i think it could be a nice bump.

Cheers!

6 Likes

all others whom i didnt personally address: Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I hope to be a regular contributing member here. The main reason i want to post my grow (besides the comraderee) is it tends to force me to run a tighter ship… I don’t want people thinking im a slob!!! lol

5 Likes

I am dusting off a chair and reserving a front row spot to your grow. If that is ok😎 going to be awesome

1 Like

Glad your here man
You will like it
Great place
Lots of interaction like Open was back in the day

4 Likes

All right
if you Can make some seeds for preservation
it will be great
I’m a huge fan of this strain
Very potent medicine in it
A strong Smell that you cant forget and recognize among thousand

2 Likes

Most of the strains you mentioned I never heard of can’t wait to see them on action.

1 Like

Done. looks like i have 9 Boudica and 11 apollo 11s of indeterminate sex starting their way thru life. i have approximately 600 boudica seed left to run (f1’S)… Now if i can find those Jalliscos…

8 Likes

Jealous

that’s a very strong smoke

found the Jalliscos… now to see if they are still viable.

2 Likes