Apollo13xApollo11 f2

I got all four Apollo’s transplanted they seem to be doing good they are a little hungry i feed everyone so they should be taking off shortly

6 Likes

Looking great! I know its frowned upon to try and pre-sex based on very little data, but I am going to guess two males and two females.

2 Likes

There could be if the two faster ones are males for sure.

2 Likes

Looking nice! I’m about to up pot mine as well! I’m also getting the same two type groups in my plants, half of them are big and kinda stretch a bit more, other are really compact. I was hoping those compact ones would be more the Blackwater learners, but males do tend to grow taller faster.

Looking at my pics, if the bigger ones are males, then I have 4 of them and 6 females, which would be just about perfect since I only have room for 9 in my tent if I’m using my 3gaL buckets like I wanted to. I also have 2 fem grape bubblegum testers that I’m doing for calyx bros, and if I had room, a fem Sebring’s revenge for my friend.

3 Likes

All 4 Apollo’s are looking like they are starting to uptake in the new soil stretching them roots out a little. topped all 4 last night.

5 Likes