Arcata Trainwreck Is it still around?

Would you say this applies to even hybrids?? I have a Trainwreck x Chem 91 going now and it’s been such a finicky plant to grow. She is a feminized seed and the description includes this note- Recommended for outdoors or experienced gardeners…produces late nanners when grown indoors or under heavy stress.

1 Like

if she is leaning towards the wreck side then ya id follow those lines PERSONALLY. the late nanner is correct and that would come from the wreck, but i have no first hand time spent with the 91 chem cut. i have seen no nanners on my last two runs with the wreck she looks great. just keep her happy and she will reward you for-sure.

untopped and cleaned, do the cleaning early so to not stress her to much. take a couple nodes every other day.

she is a classic …

2 Likes

I’ll let you know when they are done and we will see what we can do

1 Like

trainwreck getting her grove on.

almost done …

24 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

My train wreck pulled early due to moving. Definitely got the smell for sure. Not as impressive as everyone else’s but here she is at 5 weeks cut down lol. Got some nice s1 beans as well.

19 Likes

Welp this is my haul from the trainwreck cut I have. Is anyone interested in growing some as a tester for me? Willing to send some beans to anyone that will grow them right away, take pictures, and post updates. All I ask is pay for shipping and grow them right away.

13 Likes

I don’t need any, but sending seeds is super cheap. it’s the cost of a stamp, one thank you card, a hose washer in a jewelry bag or coin flip. it costs less than 2 bucks total.

6 Likes

Here is more twenty20 mendo train wreck. Got harvest earlier and now these clones. They have seen a lot. Got aphids in veg stage and then sprayed with pyrethrin. Stunk up house for using too much and then enclosed in tent where they burned due to lights on. Was a 1 month set back which was needed for space reasons anyway. But now they are just under 6 ft.

Edit. Seeing no nanners. Last batch did and I have maybe 200 seeds? Some are crossed as well. Those crosses I want to test!!

9 Likes

a look at the next batch of wreck fem2 plants going into flower as of last night, these will be used to make as many fems wreck seeds as i can.

peace …

17 Likes

Love the honey, magnifying glass and shot glass chilling there :metal:t2: oh the plants look fantastic, too. Don’t know how you manage all you do, man. Big love

2 Likes

ya honey container but thats actually PH down in that bottle. tools of the trade so they say!.

always working for-sure 24/7/365 NO breaks over here …

5 Likes

Very nice. I have train wreck growing also.(3) One is just a beast… will definitely be making some seeds with her. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

I’m running this right now. Germinated Christmas Day. Thanks for the photo.

3 Likes

I would love to try some :heart:

2 Likes

I grew some Humboldt Mendo purps wreck. That was amazing, super frosty , piney and hit like a freight train. Made some seeds but had a late start pollenating. So got a lot of immature seeds. Was some good smoke. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

That sounds real good. I might have kept 2 bottom branches and gave them more time if seed is wanted.
Purple and wreck, I think I have a plan now!

3 Likes

2 clusters underneath near the bottom. They were pretty enough to photo.

16 Likes

nice i have three moving along, will be hitting all three with fem wreck pollen. lets hope the pollen is very very viable.

peace …

9 Likes

the first wreck dusted, will give IF successful fem4 seeds. i thought i was on fem 3 but my masters list says i have made those already.

freshly dusted.

here are the other two, just need a bit more time before i do the deed.

lets hope i get fully seeded girls.

thanks for looking …

17 Likes