Arcata Trainwreck Is it still around?

Indoor and outdoor. Same twenty20 strain just a clone for indoors. Both are drying now.

17 Likes

Looks great :heart_eyes:.

3 Likes

ya if you leave her untopped and get her in her happy place she can with out a doubt give you some really nice buds. i think she yields more over all if topped and trained but for me id much rather have a smaller yield but with much bigger fatter wreck buds.

love the wreck just love her …

9 Likes

also hit one of my wrecks with UGORGE #1 pollen.

TRAINWRECK GORGE f1 i think its going to be a decent piece for-sure. heck i have 19 ugorge hybrids in this round alone. bot if i ever needed some good trusted tester it would be after this harvest.

peace …

8 Likes

Your looking for future breeders!
This is a cheese hybrid correct?

2 Likes

ya ugorge is exo cheese * uk blue livers.

pretty cool seeing i have ugorge pollen and i have blues and will soon have the uk cheese and the exo cheese cut’s. im finally going to get going on a long long time dream of mine.

and incase you did not hear HAHAHA i just love trainwreck so yes the wreck and cheese are going DANCE for-sure.

peace …

10 Likes

I’m curious about how the two terp profiles mesh together. They both are stinkers

4 Likes

I was about to ask that myself.

2 Likes

Those look really nice the leaves look like trainwreck leaves please give a smoke report on that. I’m surprised that trainwreck isn’t that popular it’s just sour sweet rancid goodness.

1 Like

How did you like the ugorg? I got a pack of the ugorg bx1 but still have not popped them. Cheese train/ cheese wreck would sound good also.

1 Like

i actually hope he calls it cheese wheel. lol

2 Likes

Here’s another Arcata Trainwreck clone only cross I made years ago with a smoke report bromigos…

3 Likes

sadly i can not say my friend, i only had 4 seeds and they were all males. thats why you see that i have made so many ugorg hybrids i had a lot of pollen at the time.

are you going to work those bc1 ? and do you know what the outcross was with that one ?.

TRAINWRECK GORGE F1 will be the name on that one from me.

i just pulled two BLUE GORGE seeds from the frame, they were hanging onto the side and i did not want them falling off and getting lost.

BLUE GORGE F1 – BLUES/LIVER * UGORGE

peace …

4 Likes

It was out crossed to disco biscuit= ugorg 1 x ugorg cookies. I’ll be working with them down the line not anytime soon though were you planning on working with them? Dm if you would like some and maybe we can work something out.

1 Like

do you happen to know what COOKIES was used.

so UGORG * UGORG X UGORG COOKIES

if im reading that right that would be a secondary step in the process, would it not.

UGORG * UGORG X COOKIES would seem to be a bc1 with the cookies being the outcross in the piece.

either way that seems to have a good amount of UGORG in it already, it would probably be pretty easy to find a UGORG phenol, then hit that ugorg phenol with more ugorg pollen.

humm interesting.

BTW who/where did those disco biscuit come from ?.

1 Like

I’m bought it directly from their website. Ugorg is its own strain then they crossed it to the cookie, then mated that cookie cross back to the original clone. Not sure what cookie it is.

1 Like

ok cool then so its a ugorg * ugorg x cookies yes that would be a bc1.

very nice …

2 Likes

Update on my trainwreck excuse the mess but this run is only for seeds, it’s not a big issue for cleanliness right now lol. Looks like I’m gonna have some s1 seeds depending on how much I get I don’t mind sharing a few if anyone is interested.

16 Likes

I’d love to run them s1 for you!

1 Like

a shot of one of the smaller wrecks, she’s in a one gallon container.

day 56

here we have her in a much bigger form as well as pot, she is trying to make friends with the alien cookies in this photo.

she is the bud on the right, leaning towards the left.

peace …

11 Likes