Arcata Trainwreck Is it still around?

They’re Trainwreck they say is “heavily narcotic”. Maybe it’s an indica dom. pheno?

That’s quite the opposite when i’ve smoked it from diff. growers. It was almost like a Haze in effect.

Even Kandy Kush clone (TW x OG Kush) by Reserva Privada was very up and hazey. Very un-kushy in effect.

3 Likes

Ouch! Sorry I triggered you by asking a simple amigo

2 Likes

@leetdood is that an open offer?

2 Likes

Yes, anybody can contact me for an invite

1 Like

You didn’t trigger me I’m just not interested in holding your hand. Simple as that

3 Likes

TRAINWRECK fem

11 days.

looking good …

15 Likes

key to this girl is to NOT top her keep her lower HALF clean and do not keep her to WET for to long.

peace …

12 Likes

17 days flower now, notice how the early fans are of a decent size and the upper new leaves are thinning, this is always nice to see.

peace …

18 Likes

This was my experience too… broad initial fans, becoming more narrow as the plant matured.

6 Likes

73 days flowering, nice density, stressed plant for the final 2 weeks, so probably lost some yield, but I’m thinking she’ll be about 3 ozzies in her 3 gallon pot.

9 Likes

“OG” style Trainwreck:

12 Likes

Nice job, if I get an ounce per gallon of pot size indoors I’m happy. Some go a good bit more but that’s where I like to be as far as yields.

4 Likes

Thanks homie. I’m pretty happy with it, given that I’ve been constantly switching gear, tents, soil, and setups, so nothing is dialed in. My current arrangement is final though (except I’m still missing a light for my 2x4), so things will be improving from here. Also, I just received my 8 five gallon living soil pots from BAS, so that’ll double my volumes (smart pots are actually like 2.6 gallon). I’m gonna hold off on the bed still, and just gain some skill in the 5 gals.

3 Likes

I love sassy Canadian men. Hold my hand too

3 Likes

ya im running mine in one gallon pot’s, to two to the breed area this morning, hitting them with some old white widow pollen it might take it might now.

we shall see …

6 Likes

the two on the left are the wrecks.

peace …

18 Likes

so, that is why i need to do training. i don’t think any of that would fit in my 5 foot tent. i need 2 foot plants.

1 Like

They look like pine trees from here!

irony is that they probably smell like pine trees.

1 Like

well i grow in a 5x5 and 4x4 with 6 foot headroom, wrecks fit in there very well.

peace …

3 Likes