Arcata Trainwreck Is it still around?

I can vouch for Cannaventure. Rusty is a solid dude who has been at it a while, and you can text him if you have questions. He occasionally takes clone onlys and works them into seed form (as best as possible). I grew out his BRK and it was some of the best cannabis I’ve grown, and it grew exactly as he described.

Here is the Arcata Trainwreck he finished working on sometime last year:

5 Likes

I have Triangle Kush and Trinity clones from Rusty that are supposed to be here this afternoon unless my mailman screws up. He was great to deal with and his prices are very fair for the cuts he has to offer.

5 Likes

I didn’t know he did clones :thinking: Maybe you contacted him directly?

He sales cuts ?

1 Like

Just grab his email from the Cannaventure Seeds page and email him asking for a list. He just started doing it about 4-5 months ago and when he put it in the website they got swarmed with orders so he took it down from the website and is just letting word of mouth from buyers advertise it.

4 Likes

That one sounds awesome.

1 Like

Been awhile so updating on how my clone that i got is doing, here is how my train wreck is looking now! Does it look like arcata? I looked up Mendocino and arcata and they real close to eachother, as well as Humboldt. Looking lanky but my tent is crowded and I gotta defoliate to get more light to the other plants. They are under fluorescent lights as well.

8 Likes

arcata trainwreck, day 33 in a one gallon container.

i have two others one is slightly bulkier but there both seeded up with the new line WHITE RAILS F1. trainwreck * white widow it should be pretty good stand out strain for-sure.

peace …

17 Likes

here is one that is seeded by the white widow, day 33 as well.

peace …

23 Likes

She’s chunky, twenty20 s flower always comes out fire but their stuff I’ve runs all been heavy feeders

11 Likes

i have a clone of that one in the pic in week 5 of flower. the smell and smoke are great. it’s behaving similarly, maybe better than the mother from seed. i think it wants more N in flower than i usually give. it comes out well, even if you don’t fix whatever the issue is. a buddy has one from my pack and it looks great in veg.

4 Likes

day 39 …

26 Likes

Damn jaws leave some fade for the rest of us boss

4 Likes

Great thread I love trainwreck, one of my all-time favorites over the years. Can’t say that about alot of strains. Something about that pungent smell i love. Those twenty20 plants look very representative, ilove their gear. Ran numerous plants of theirs, all if them dank. Think I might grab a pack now. Jaws yours look great too.

I agree that the old school strains will make a comeback…nl5 x haze, afghan, afghoo, sensi star, ssh, sage, blueberry, super skunk etc. Funny me and my brother were just talking about that. I’m actually doing it right now this run… ssh and blue dream.

13 Likes

day 51.

thanks for looking …

28 Likes

She is putting on some weight, frosty seeded girl for sure. What kinda smells you getting off of her?

1 Like

this one is not seeded, still not to bad for a one gallon container id say.

smell well she smell EXACTLY like trainwreck, no other plant smells like her unless its a wreck leaning HYBRID. if you know what wreck smells like then ya this one smell just like that. the two seeded girls are bigger but they have seeds so there is that.

peace …

9 Likes

some shots of the seeded wreck.

breed to the white widow …

27 Likes

day 66 last shots before chop, and please remember these are and were grown out in one gallon pot’s.

unseeded girl first.

she has been a pleasure to grow as she always is.

peace …

30 Likes

Beautiful Trainwreck plant!

2 Likes