Are these autos tiny for day 17?

Thanks for your referral!

2 Likes

Mist those little ones, I stop around day 25ish. It helps a bunch. Drench soil, let it dry. Rinse repeat. Autos tend to really start growing later on. Shit, most time you see sex before they get any size.

3 Likes

They’ve been on 20/4. Everything RN is on 20/4. Until I figure out the next step.

Just spreading the OG :heart::call_me_hand:

1 Like

That’s what I’m feeling right now. Unless there’s something that makes them midget I feel they are what they are haha. Thank you for your insight.

1 Like

They all look very healthy, so LITFA I guess!

Edit:
Now that I’m thinking about it, the photo’s I’ve been growing vegged faster than the auto’s.
In general it seems that auto’s take off a bit slower but speed up more once they start flowering.
Anyone else have that experience?

5 Likes

Here is a little better picture. I also added some soil.

4 Likes

I have at about 26 inches

2 Likes

I have to agree with @Mr.Sparkle and @ReikoX .
They need some ph’d water

1 Like

I am going to have to agree with @rogue on the LITFA approach here!

Plants look ok just a tad small… not sure if that’s cultivar specific or Auto specific?

If the leaves were showing deficiencies I would be all over checking PH but the leaves look fine.

Also, Your Photo plants look great so I am assuming your water source is acceptable at the very least.

Keep doing what you are doing :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@Kasper0909 I know you have some updates on your Autos…

Can’t wait to see pics of how they are doing…

Come out where ever you are :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, how’s them babies doing over there? :smile:

2 Likes

One is starting to flower. They are still tiny haha

3 Likes

These are the photos for comparison

4 Likes

I have some different auto seeds coming today that I’m gonna pop. Just not sure about these little girls. I raised the light on them thinking that maybe they don’t like as much light as photos. But the weird thing is they look good just tiny. No issues on their leaves they look healthy. Other that the annoying fungus gnats I’m having no issues

3 Likes

They might surprise you yet, they just might start hauling ass now!
Very excited to be following along, curious what will come of them!

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of the bigger one in real light

4 Likes

Nice bulky stem already. Very interesting.

2 Likes

Here is the one that’s flowering

3 Likes

I have auto flower pollen coming tomorrow but im just not sure I want to pollinate these haha.

1 Like