Are you ready for the summer?

I’m poppin around the first of next month anesia seeds banana mac and the blue wizard sensible seeds` indoors under LEDS to go out late April. They will be joined with a couple clones from a friend Monkey Balls x OG Kush

1 Like

FUCK YEAH!

You even upgraded yer flags with tape so you’ll be able to read them in a month! :rofl:

4 Likes

I remember this haha. Good call

Sure am! I’ll be testing these COPA beans this summer:

3 Likes

Happy looking Strawberry Nuggets freshly pollinated with Strawberry Shortcrack pollen!

6 Likes

Off to the races we go, half the seeds are up!

3 Likes

8/11 so far, not too shabby. Hopefully 2 more will make it after I crack em :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Well I’m definitely glad to be able to grab a spot to watch this grow show!..I am EXTREMELY jealous and excited for you to have so BOG Sour Blu Tooth :blue_heart:!..I am gonna be trying some TG GG4 RIL sowah soon but I’ve heard & resd about this “A breeder known as Josey Wales created the Gorilla Glue #4 strain. It has won several awards, including recognition at various Cannabis Cups in 2014. However, there is one slight issue: GG4 was created from a hermaphroditic plant. Male and female flowers grow in such plants.”
WAYofLEAFs.com

2 Likes

Thanks for the caution.

I’m aware that the GG4 might occasionally herm due to it’s heritage. @Tonygreen has been very open and upfront about the possibility.

I’m also running some ThugPug genetics, which are fairly legendary for mutant plants and herms too…

I plan on keeping a close eye on everything!

2 Likes

I don’t grow outside so I’m going to be smoking some meats in the corner lot and will be watching. Got some fire in here. Hell ya can’t wait.

2 Likes

I have five plants I want to get outside my only issue I don’t have a yard or anyone close by. So what’s a grower to do Guerrilla growing here in the pnw now I want to find a good spot that won’t be found and gets decent light

1 Like

I just crossed GG4 RIL with GSCxChem91; the latter gave me the hermiest of herms that i’ve ever seen herm!

Considering what both plants have shown me in their growth… this is the expression on my face with me worrying about it: :smile:

:rofl:

GORILLA SAUSAGE BREATH

2 Likes

So what did you think of these? I ended up with 2 packs of them, lol.

2 Likes

Summer?

At this point I just want spring to show up! Lol

My road….

4 Likes

DO IT.

6 Likes

Getting ready!

3 Likes