Are your outdoor plants flowering?

That’s what I like to see nice trunk on a big girl .

7 Likes

Oklahoma City area here. My outside girl is doing well. Started flowering a week or so ago.

10 Likes

This is my pineapple thai plants and are in preflower now

Im just a bit north of paul’s valley oklahoma

11 Likes

I also have a Romulan grapefruit clone that was indoors and in flower then got spider mites and I took her outside…so she re-vegged and will go back in flower in September then finish just before frost in late October.

5 Likes

I am I’m a down earth guy

1 Like

Good deal man

I want Treehouse!!! Love that brewery.

2 Likes

#FarflunggenericSwab:grinning: :call_me_hand: :green_heart:

9 Likes

I lived over in Lindsay OK for about 8 years working oilfield. It’s where I met my wife. This was late 70’s, early 80’s.

1 Like

Same happened to me on some Ghost Plants and some Cookies plants. I put them outside and they revegged and are actually looking decent. May get some smoke out of them yet! Haha!

1 Like

Strawberry lemonade grown on the north shore of Nova Scotia.
Been in for a couple weeks now.
Just over 6 1/2 ft tall.
:v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Best of fortunes to al the outdoor folks. Wishing you all a warm and dry Indian summer.

4 Likes

Here’s a few of mine. Michigan thumb…
Runtz, this has bud sites everywhere! Just starting to show buds.

Skygod, this is a very good smoke. Eases the mind, if ya know what I mean.

Just starting to all bud here. But,the smell… already!! Wow!!
A couple of my favorites! :v::green_heart:
Happy growing!

17 Likes

Looking great Bob!!!

3 Likes

Thank you, kindly! :green_heart::v:

1 Like

Here in Southern AZ, I have 2 plants that had the exact same life and treatment and are even siblings! Both were stunted when put out a little too early and started flowering flowering in May. They went back to veg and one handled that way better than the other which accounts for their size difference and I am assuming the difference in flowering as well since the smaller plant seems to be a but further in to flowering!

Plant 1 flowering

Plant 2 flowering

4 Likes

@Bobgrows those are beautiful

1 Like

Thank you! :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

I had a bizarrely early flower outdoors this year but I can’t say I mind.

Here’s a Garlic Budder (GMO x Fortune Cookie) that I first noticed flowering in mid-july, see the pics from July 18th below:

And August 22nd,

12 Likes

My Vietnam Thunder Fuck is a male…My 3 females of Matanuska Thunder Heads are flowering also. My Vietnam Thunder Fuck male pollens will be saved for future breedings.

9 Likes