Are your outdoor plants flowering?

Pineapple thai keeps stacking calyxs and adding resin but no white pistils yet and our first frost is eight weeks away…

4 Likes

I pollinated early as well, I was wondering what might happen, would they fall out etc

Yes they will…well some will especially if you’re ruff with them

6 Likes

Lots of beautiful plants in here :slight_smile:

Cape Breton , Nova Scotia . As usual just started flowering .

Koko a cut of Gorilla Ghani by Bodhi that I have kept around for a few years now.

The one seed I found in a Wolfpack F2 I ran indoors last year.

A Strawberry Headband cut I have also kept around for a few years now .

Sadly most outdoor plants don’t get to finish here . So I just grow them to keep the genetics around to run during the indoor season .

12 Likes

Nice looking ladies, but I gotta ask… What coast is upstate in NY? LOL…

3 Likes

Hudson valley : D

Have some bonus pictures! Looks like we are getting closer!

10 Likes

I miss your island so much. Ended up driving up the steeper part of the Cabot trail in the fog which was both awe inspiring and absolute horrorshow. Loved the loom room in the Gaelic College, and we got their for sunrise for the morning pipes :smiley:

3 Likes

wow, photos?? they are much further along than my 3 girls outside… And I am not far from the HV…

Looks sweet!!

1 Like

Massive girl. Strays 91skva x Iraqi mints

13 Likes

Thanks!

I’ve got some seed if you want to hunt some phenos… I could also get a clone or two going…

I think this strain is going to be good for the northeast. I have three phenos that I kept from the last round.

@anon4675195 is the wizard behind the genetics. I’m just his trusty sidekick.

Three keepers below…

10 Likes

We’re definitely gonna have to talk :slight_smile:

Always had that “pushing the time to the frost” issue with bag seed in the past here (shit, thats gotta be 20yrs ago now). 10yrs ago it was inside only. This year I have both, but outside is STILL (ARGH) unknown seeds from PSB, I leaned indica for the shorter flowering times / earlier finish, so we’ll see. They certainly havent packed it on like yours have, but they do have buds starting…

edit. ps I didn’t realize the hudson riverbanks were considered coastline, especially past the GWB. ROFLMAO

2 Likes

I think these triggered earlier because the are a cross between an auto and a photoperiod — I think they triggered around July 10-15th.

Let me know!

1 Like

I’ve got plants in all states, some are well into flowering, some have started but aren’t too far along, and a few haven’t quite gotten their acts together (the last ones are basically all cuts I took and rooted outside, I imagine that messed with them hormonally a bit?).

What surprises me is there are a few people in my area whose outdoor plants don’t appear to be flowering at all, or at least not that I can tell looking at them from the road (people are getting mighty open about growing to the point you can see them unobstructed). Starting to worry for them a bit, supposed to be a warm fall but we can only go so late before it starts getting really cold.

1 Like

Upstate NY mine just went into flower on the 24th

4 Likes

My outdoor ladies as of this evening…

6 Likes

The boy here was 2 days earlier

1 Like

Hi @SubSoilSelections great thread
and very nice plants&pictures Thanks to everyone
east side of canada pics from today

PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

6 Likes

How are you feeling about all the rain this week? This is my first time growing outdoors and the buds are looking fairly heavy now. I’m a little worried about mold.

Mine dont have enough nugs outdoors to worry yet. I had a few autos that I pulled 2 weeks ago outdoors because the rain / wet weather / humidity kept taking nug after nug with mold. Finally gave up fight it, saved what I could, vowed to do autos indoors (really figured it would be a benefit with the harvest time, didn’t count on summer rains).

humidity last couple days was horrible… I’d keep an eye on yours, but I still think if we get wind and breezes they are open enough still to dry, mine certainly are. Humidity did drop a lot today though…

1 Like