Argo's three in veg and three in flower

That can crisp up the leaves a bit. If your PH is a tad low that could add to the problem.

3 Likes

Thanks i will let it drift up

3 Likes

Due to the low humidity in the Mile high city i am going to try dropping the veg solution to 400ppm to see if any improvement in happiness is achieved. something is sttil bit a miss. I also have let the ph to drift up to 5.8.

With the over pollination of the LA Shooting i have decided to hit it with some house and garen shooting powder to see if i can get some new pistil growth while the buds are putting on weight and making some cherry puff hybrids.

Have a great weekend!

7 Likes

Looking good man, hope your weekend is a blast. :peace:

2 Likes

That looks good man, cant wait to see the end results.

4 Likes

Well being a ADD /short attention span theater stoner I put another 120W in the flowering tent to coax some new pistils i notice when i add light in flower I am almost always rewarded with new pistil growth. Next 5 gallons of shooting powder drench.

I liquid taped the ghetto strips and led live prongs ya know safety as an afterthought. Then i mounted the original Ghetto strip horizontally and ghetto box on the front edge of the tent. so we are killing the space with 750W of flowering photons. Too bad my gardening isin’t killing it but I press on.

I think i am going to flip the closet for a few days to see if i can coax some sex outta the asads plus added 60 w led.

Working on a humidification controller still trying to work out the bugs…

Have a super week!

13 Likes

Man yea, you got some light in there brother. Hope your week brings some good things, :peace:

2 Likes

A pic of the tent at lights out… kind of … somebody plugged the ghetto box into an un-switched outlet.Oops.

9 Likes

Looking like beast mode fosure.!

2 Likes

That’s it i am discovering that while i love my weed i seem to have a one track mind seeds. so there i was at the cannabis big box equivalent. After a bad 1 to 2 year shit storm from bringing clones from here along with mites and PM. There i was shopping at TGS just to collect my reward points for some free stuff. I bumped into this and it reminded me of those guys steeling the couch…

Is that (blueberry x OG grape krypt) pollen? Why yes it is… is that going to make some berry good weed, I had to have it… ha ha.

What could possibly go wrong? This is how monsanto wins. Being a fool i got a vail sure why not what’s not to trust.

one track mind…

2 Likes

Aww man argo…what if the plan is to put markers in the pollen and then complete the sterilization with the nutes… :dizzy_face:

Monsanto wants to rule the world !!

You know me, always a good conspiracy to be had…lol.

If you find any Gainesville Green beans or pollen lemme know…I’m trying to revive an old srtain that I bet @Subcool smoked way back in the mid to late 80’s before he headed west… had a grip of old beans but they never popped. :peace:

5 Likes

Let’s make sure we don’t turn this topic into a monsanto bashing party.

3 Likes

Lookin good. Whats a hugo?

2 Likes

the hugo cube is 6"x6"x6" Rockwoll block and the unislab underneth it is a small rockwool slab like 8x10x4 so a giant space for massive roots to form.

2 Likes

I was reading about the Hugo and Big Mama. It was suggested that you start in a 3x3 and stack it on the the Hugo. I see you did not do the stack.

Would you see any benefit to adding the 3x3 cube on the Hugo?

1 Like

a 3x3 on the hugo is fine but with this method it should be top dripped the hugo is too big to take avantage of ebb and flow (physics) The cubes must be fed from the top to flush the previous solution.

preping the unislab

placing the hugo on the unislab.

6 Likes

No worries @GrapeApe just my twisted sense of humor, didn’t mean to cause a stir :peace:

3 Likes

Are you poking the Ape! Don’t get him stirred up. :grin: Ha! Ha!

2 Likes

Try’n hard not to poke the ape :skull_crossbones:

3 Likes

i dont mind poking the ape a little, my page, my can of worms, but is it not a viable topic?

1 Like