Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Wouldn’t it be preferable for them to be hungry? Really? You have to feed them? I’m already feeding dogs, cats, plants, flower beds, lawn, birds, deer, squirrels…,…etc.

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

If there is nothing for them to eat it helps to feed them so they don’t starve to death…

The ones I release in my raspberries I don’t feed because I know there is enough for them to eat, ones released where I hope there are no bugs, I give a little food.

6 Likes

Of course, so they are preventative as opposed to a response from an outbreak of mites for example. I see. I wonder if they prefer the Ladybug food or live mites. Hmmmmm…

3 Likes

I do know the more they have available the faster they will reproduce.

Another useful piece of information I learnt the hard way, don’t clean out your breeding area, my raspberry patch, right before winter. Had a nice early winter day last year and decided to get a head start on my spring cleaning and ended up winning out my ladybug colony, so none of them wintered as I Disturbed their ground cover…

5 Likes

I see its using the rear naked choke hold. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

some pics from today.

an auto with a late start a miss piggy by Cartman

wedding cake from clone received a year ago

green crack same thing.

some buds from the flower tent

In the sil tent we have a Black AZAD

Darling Nikki showing some color

a cross i made a couple of yrs ago La shooting x Royal Blood

green crack

have a good week.

24 Likes

Suddenly I’m in the mood for Green Crack. :sweat_smile:

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Holy blistering piss farts batman!!! You are a busy fella. You got a bit of EVERYTHING going on, breeding, coconut oil, soaps, bath bombs, (which are huge lol) shatter, damn man, awesome thread

6 Likes

Lol. 5 days later I’m dieng laughing. Who said rear naked choke. Oh shit, I needed that. Lady bug showing no mercy! There worth it for sure. :+1::facepunch:

6 Likes

Sup fellow growers. pressed some low temp this morning and lost all track, dam day killer. ha ha

oops super bummed. fooking post office always destroys this one guys mail to me and this time the loss is not replaceable.

I dont know why i never did this before for seed starting instant 80F i put water in the bottom tray

16 Likes

A delightful tour @argo945. I admire your grow philosophy and your attention to detail. New growers take notice. This is how it’s done my friends. Jah!

9 Likes

AGREE! 20 characters

4 Likes

Thanks guys so kind. i’m just trying to fill my rig.

5 Likes

Yep lamps make great heat mats.
So I finally made it to the present end of your thread and thoroughly enjoying the show.

Thanks @argo945.

How much practice does it take to know how much to water those cubes and slabs?

7 Likes

like a pots weight between wet and dry a nudge with the finger is all it takes now. they also make moisture meters if your into science and all that. watching what the plant tells you is how i roll I am still watering too much for the last 3 crops so less is more.

9 Likes

Thanks for reading my drivel or at least looking at my pics :wink: I appreciate your time and clicks!!!

9 Likes

Oh, I’m not good at that game. I wait until my plant tells me, then I water it half as much as I normally would. Hahaha! It’s been working out for me. I’m in recovery now… Over-Waterers Anonymous

11 Likes

17 Likes

Have a good one.

21 Likes

Looking fresh as always bro :fist:t2:

3 Likes